Chapter 7

As soon as 5 rolled around me and Carson got up for training. Sage and Kaden woke just as we were leaving

"Mommy where are you going?"sage asked

"Sage we have to go train," I replied

"Can we come?" Kaden asked as I heard him rubbing his eyes.

"Okay, come here," I said holding my arms out. Kaden jumped up and came running into my arms as sage lazily got up and walked over to Carson who picked her up and she layed her head on his shoulder.

"Lets roll," I said as we walked out the door and we broke into a run as we reached the woods. We reached the training area and at least 20 people were there.

"Warm up with a run!" I yelled as I put Kaden on my back and started running around the lake. Everybody followed me and Kaden but Sage stayed with Carson on his back.

"Pair up!" I yelled

"Be my partner?" Carson asked

"Sure!" I said as I peeled Kaden off my back and laid him down by a tree where I knew Carson or somebody could watch him. Carson put Sage down beside him

"Sage watch Kaden Make sure he doesn't wander off," I said and Sage nodded wrapping her arms around her little brother.

"Watch we are going to learn to use our ears and nose," I said pulling out blind folds. I heard groans as I told Carson to hand them out to each group. "watch me and Carson," I said as Carson came back I whispered in his ear " You defend with a blind fold on," He put the blind fold on and I got ready to attack. I stalked forward I yelled " Use your senses use the ground!"

I continued to stalk forwards until I could touch him and I leaped on his back and kissed his neck.

"I win!" I exclaimed I pulled the blind flood off of him and put it on. "Carson your turn," I said tying the blindfold behinds my head.

"He walked off towards the north and turned Around and now he is walking south," I told everyone "he is coming for the attack he is 2 feet away," I said as he jumped for the kill I flipped him over and sat on him. "I win!" I heard claps.

"Now go!" I yelled and they all walked away deciding who was going to wear the blind fold.

"Mommy I have to go to the bathroom," Sage said coming up to me.

"Um can you go in the bush?" I asked.

"Yeah but I can't go alone and I can't leave Kaden alone," she said pointing to Kaden who was sitting behind her holding her hand.

"Okay, Carson come watch Kaden for 2 seconds," I asked

"Okay!" he yelled back at me. I grabbed Kaden and gave him to Carson. I took Sage out to some bushes and she went to the bathroom. We came back to the fighting area and I smet rouges. Kaden came running up to me.

"Mommy what do we do now?" he asked.

"Start running to the house as fast as you can," I told them I gave them each a hug and kissed there forehead and sent them on there way.

I shifted and growled loudly and everybody stoped fighting and everybody started whimpering as I let my full power show. blue light shone from my navy blue coat. i shifted back.

"LEAVE NOW!" I growled loudly the rouges slowly started whimpering while walking away. but I smelt what was her name? Jessica trying to sneak away!

"JESSICA GET YOU BUTT OVER HERE NOW!" i yelled loudly. she slowly walked towards me. I shifted back quickly as she walked towards me. I got into her head and I listened to her thoughts. She was the trader.

'YOU TRADER' I growled in her head as i swiped catching her face and cutting her deeply. she whimpered as blood flowed from her new wound.

'LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU!' I growled

'I will be back,' she said and with that she ran away