22

My kids sat in front of me their big eyes wide and red. 

"Whats wrong?" I asked, I counted all of them 4 good. 

"They took Daddy," Sage said bursting into tears, I pulled them all close to my sides.

"When?" I asked tears in my own eyes. How didn't I wake up. This is my fault 

"We don't know, he's gone and there was a note," Sage sniffled into my shirt. 

"Wheres the note," I managed to chock out. Sage pulled a note out of her pocket and handed it to me. I opened it and read it slowly my eyes scanning over the words over and over. The only way I would get him back was to go myself. But my babies, my babies in my tummy my babies sitting in front of me, but my mate my everything, I cant live without him. I sent a message to the third in command, he came running into my room. He saw me in tears with my kids. I handed him the note and he nodded tears filling his own eyes. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders as I cried. 

"What do you need Luna?" he asked, pulling away. 

"I need Dr Aubrey," I whispered. He nodded and ran out of the room, a couple minuets later Dr Aubrey was standing in front of me. 

"What do you need Luna?" she asked 

"I need to get these babies out of me so I can save my mate!" I growled. She nodded and started setting stuff up. 

"Is it alright if I do a C section?" She asked. I nodded and sent the kids out of the room with Serenity and Hope. She sedated me and I slipped into unconsciousness. 

My eyes fluttered open and Sage was standing near me. I pulled her to me and she started crying again. 

"I can't lose another dad, mom I can't lose him," she mumbled into my shoulder. 

"Your not going to lose him," I whispered my heart pounding in my chest. I looked down at my stomach. Fully healed."I need you to stay with the twins Kaden and the triplets," I told her. She nodded and looked me in the eye. 

"I love you mom," She said. 

"I love you to Sage," I told her back. I walked over to the 3 cribs on the other side of my room. They were asleep. Two boys and a girl they were beautiful. "Astra Hope Serenity," I whispered to my litte girl. I kissed her forehead and moved onto the next boy " Ace Carson," I said kissing his forehead also. I moved onto my last child my new baby boy "Alec Josiah," I said kissing his forehead. I grabbed some clothes and put them in a bag. I slipped it onto my back and kissed all my children. Serenity watched them and she gave me a sad look. 

"Find my brother, please," she whispered. I nodded and shifted. The bag stayed on my back and I ran into the trees, I ran and ran I had to find him. I whimpered, I needed him soon. I ran as fast as I could to the place the note said. I made my way inside, I was attacked from the left. I turned just on time and caught the man in the arm. I threw him to the right and he crumbled against the wall. I continued running using my senses to lead me to my mate. Another guard lunged at me but I was beyond mad and took him out easily. 

Carson was sitting against a wall bruised and bloody. I ran to him and licked his face. He looked up at me and gave a soft smile his eyes held pain and mystery. He didn't ever want to talk about what happened here. 

CARSON'S POV 

A cloth was placed over my face. I screamed and struggled trying to escape the cloth. Eventaully the darkness took over. 

Dont touch my family, I thought. 

My eyes flickered open and I came face to face with the ugliest man I have ever seen. He snarled at me and brought his fist towards my face. He hit me square in the Jaw. Black spots danced in my vision but I wasnt going down that easy. I spit the blood that had formed in my mouth at the man in front of me. Well that only seemed to anger him more and he pulled out a large knife. He traced it over my throat as if to taunt me. 

"What do you want from me?" I growled. He pressed the knife into my neck more drawing some blood. He snarled with a scowl on his face.

"Well I want your mate to feel pain. She killed my mate Jessica, my beautiful Jessica, but she killed her. She didnt even care about her. I want her to feel that pain. When she gets here to come 'save' you I will kill her,"  He growled a unattractive scowl imprinted into his even uglier face. 

"You could never kill anyone with the kind of power she has, you dont stand a chance against her. She will kill you in a split second," I snarled in his face. I pulled against the chains attaching me to the wall. He hissed at me before walking out of the room. I could feel a bruise forming on my cheek. 

I let the darkness consume me once again, she would save me I knew it. 

"Wake up," He snarled. I groaned and opened my eyes. He punched me in the stomach. "WHERE IS SHE? WHY ISNT SHE HERE YET!" he snarled.  

"SHE IS MY MATE AND SHE HAS A NAME AND SHE IS SMARTER THEN YOU!" I yelled. He growled and punched me in the face splitting my lip and breaking my nose. Blood gushed from my face and he left. I waited for him to come back fear sitting in the pit of my stomach. Shes pregnant, she can't come, Ash can't come. I tried to mind link her but the silver chains were affecting my abilities like healing. The door burst open and standing infront of me was Ash my beautiful mate. She walked over and licked my cheek. The door to my left burst open and that man came barreling out. She was prepared and slammed her body into his. Knocking him off his feet. He growled and got up. She snapped at him and attacked biting into his shoulder she shook her head viciously and he whimepered. She backed off and her eyes had a hard ice look in them that scared the crap out of me. 

"So his pregnant mate has to come save the big bad Alpha," He taunts. I could see the knife in his back hand hiding behind his back. 

"ASH HE HAS A SILVER KNIFE IN HIS RIGHT HAND!" I yelled. She nodded and her ice cold eyes narrowed at the man who looked like he was about to pee his pants. My mate was scary, every male was scared of her. She stalked towards him, moving as fast as lightning she dove at his legs taking them out. The knife clattered to the ground and towards me. I grabbed the handle and used it to break the chains on my hands and feet. The chains were off and I shifted into my large wolf. We towered over the small man and men poured through the door. A evil glint was in the mans eyes. I turned and ran at the men, taking many out. There was probably 40 of them and 20 were injured and dragging themselves out the door. Ash was now at my side fighting off others. Her form flawless and stricking swiftly with deadly moves. The last couple men ran out the door in fear. 

We grabbed the man that took us and ran home side by side. I was never leaving her side and I highley doubt she would leave mine. 

**************************************************

I turned towards the man who captured me. Ash had knocked him out and he was now tied in ropes sitting infront of us. 

"YOU KILLED MY MATE!" he growled at Ash. She snarled back and kicked his side. He hissed in pain but his glare didnt ease. 

"Well do you want to know something, your mate tried to take one of the children of this pack and she could have lived if she didn't!" She snarled hatred burning in her pale blue eyes. They hardened and she glared at him. He whimpered and shied away from her. 

"You will stay here until your death!" She snarled walking over and wrapping her arms around my waist. 

so only a couple chapters left. WHAT DID YOU THINK? please comment and vote.