19

After sage had calmed down, I decided we should go out for supper. I dressed sage in a cute green dress with a white flower in her blond hair. Now Kaden is a different story. You know how I said I put him in his favourite shorts and shirt, well getting him out of that is near impossible.

"Kaden!" I growled. His eyes shone with a glint of sadness. I took that as a sign and slipped his shirt off his head following with his shorts. He growled at me and I grabbed his cheeks. "Kaden you do not growl at me, I am your mother and your Luna," I whispered into his ear. He nodded and stopped. I grabbed his little dress shirt and stuck his arms in before buttoning it up slowly. I put a tie around his neck and tied it, not to tight but tight enough. I turned around to grab his pants and in that time he managed to jump off the table and started running around the room giggling.

"Kaden," I sighed. I am pregnant with twins I do not have the energy to chase him around. 'Carson come catch your son,' I said through the mind link. Carson burst into the room and grabbed Kaden in his large arms. I handed him his pants and went to get ready myself. I climbed into the shower and washed my hair. I slipped out and wrapped a robe around my body. My stomach was gigantic. What the heck am I suppose to wear? I pulled a long green maxi dress out of the closet and slid it over my body. I sighed. Was this good enough? Probably not but I give up. I thought laying down on the bed. I struggled to get up and make my way to the bathroom. I blow dried my hair and French braided it neatly. My blue hair ran down my back in a perfect braid. Carson walked in with our two kids in tow. He grabbed my hand and we started on our way to Dan's restaurant. That's what it's called Dan's restaurant. It doesn't sound fancy but it is!

As soon as we got there we were escorted to a private booth. I let the kids slid in first and I followed Kaden in after. I pulled out a menu as the kids coloured.

"Sage,Kaden do you guys want chicken fingers?" I asked rubbing my stomach. they both nodded and continued their colouring.

"What are you having?" Carson asked me. He was sitting next to sage.

"Wanna share a pizza or something? Oh Or a steak?" I asked scanning through the menu.

" How bout a steak I like that idea," he smiled. I know that we should order our own. But Carson warned me, everything is triple the size. The kids shared some chicken nuggets, and we got our gigantic steak. Like not even kidding it was bigger then my head.

"Ready to go home?" I asked looking down at my large stomach

"Absolutely," he said picking Sage and Kaden up.