Quick Guide

Hello! I mostly did this because i have been recently reading a lot of taekook fanfics and dont't ask me why, but i did a list with the ones that stood out to me. So, i told my friends that i wanted to recommend them to other armys but i didn't know how, and ... well now i'm here. :)

Every chapter it's going to be a story with the information and the summary that the author gives, the ones (stories) that are in italics are my top favorite ones, but i really liked them all. 

Sorry for my english,  it's not my first language, but i will try my best. 

Remember that even tho you can read in AO3 without an account, sometimes, some stories have a little lock on their side, and in this case the only way to read them is if you have one. You will realise that the story has one because you will put the name of the story or the author in the browser and it will not show or even pop up.

*warning* Almost every story here has smut. To me, it's fine because i'm cool with it and i'm  20, but i know that everyone it's not the same and maybe are uncomfortable with it or simply doesn't like it... so well, that. 

I have to say that i don't remmember all of them, so i'm going to put personal comments/thoughts in the ones that i do. If you already read some of them feel free to leave your opinion or your vote, i'm sure that it will help future potencial readers having other points of views. Also, when the summary is too short or it doesn't gives a lot of info, i'm gonna put additional tags for you to know a little bit more of the story.

ps. if you don't know much of how to search stories or how AO3 in general works, in my wall(? i don't know how to call it (where people can leave messages and anyone can see them on your profile), i explained how i personally look for new taekook ffs. You can also watch the video "how to read fanfiction" of ColeyDoesThings, where she explains how to use different platforms. 

Enjoy army! 🥰😉