Three chestnuts and a wish come true

author: Lydiaquarell

word count: 38.178

chapters: 1

summary:

When Jeongguk sneaked out of the manor and away from his despicable stepmother, he surely did not expect to run into the prince himself - who was secretly hunting in Jeongguk's woods while wearing absolutely hideous bright red garments. What a complete fool.

Or

Male cinderella Jeongguk just wants to breathe for a bit but finds himself with a royal acquaintance that turns from infuriating to a welcome distraction and eventually his lifesaving and then some more.

Inspired by the 1973 Czech/GDR movie "Three wishes for Cinderella" which is an absolute must to watch during christmas time in Germany. Weirdly enough, I had fanfiction-inspiring dreams about this movie after watching it two years in a row. So this christmas, I decided to act on it.

There are a lot of elements similar to the movie (if you haven't watched it yet, please, please do!)

Except, the happy ending is a lot further away and the way there more violent.

WARNING! This work contains graphic description of domestic violence in a way that allegedly was common back in the middle ages. Please make sure you are in the right mindspace before reading this. Stay safe, lovelies!

Status: Complete

- no smut