chapter 12.

El's pov
I was in my basement of my new home looking through my old memory box when I was a teen,many of them were just pictures of me and my classmates or just some old notes from people.But I found something different,it was a baby blue book with the text,"my diary...?"I whispered to myself,I smiled ear to ear when I saw it was my diary,I quickly opened it,lots of them were just about my days or just talking about max and how beautiful she was.But the last page caught my eye,it wasn't about my day,it was different.

Dear future self,

Hey El!you are so grown up now!You probably found this in our memory box,wait...you did?!IM SO SMART!uhm back to what I was saying,before I say anything else, DON'T SHOW THIS TO MAX, DON'T EVEN DARE TO DO IT CAUSE IF YOU DO I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS EVEN IF IM FROM THE PAST.Ok so basically I wanted to ask you some questions and you answer them out loud ok?ok.how are you doing?cool!How do you look like?you didn't change a thing did you?do you still have those shoulder length wavy hair?woah you actually do,you have my respect cause I love that hairstyle too.How is things going with you and max?nice!Is she still a horny ass bitch?Pfft,I knew it,How is life?Is Mike and will married,if not,beat them up.Is hop still the chief and also the most overprotective dad ever?hm,he never changes does he haha.So are you and max married?If you are congrats!You just married the most dirty minded hottie from hawkins,!sorry...uhm so do you guys have a baby?I'm guessing you guys do since you ARE marrying that horny top.BAHAHAHHA,sorry again....Well what happened to Lucas and Dustin?are they together?of course they are,they are so cute!Well I have nothing else to say,I'm so awkward even to myself?!Hmph,well have a nice life!

Love,
Past El

I smiled to myself,it felt like I was actually talking to someone,I was so deep in my thoughts until I felt someone grip me on my waist from behind and a head resting on my shoulder,"baby no,mommy's busy."I said calmly not removing my eyes from the book,"ok mommy."someone said,their voice was deep,deeper than my daughters,my eyes widened and I turned around as fast as I can,I then saw max with a smile.I pushed her to the ground,glaring at her while she was laughing her ass off,"How long have you been here weirdo?"I said confused,"oh I don't know,for the whole time?"she said seriously but soon broke into laughter,I stabbed her arm with my elbow as she sits up,I giggled a little looking back at the book,I felt a finger under my chin,pulling my head up then turning my head around,now max's beautiful ocean eyes was staring at mine."This is payback for calling me a horny ass bitch and the most dirty minded hottie."she whispered into my ear then biting it softly,when I quickly let out a moan she pinned me to the ground then took off my shirt....

That's the ending I guess!thanks for all the support,I really appreciate it!if you want to you can ready my other sillie/elmax books!Also im very worried about Sadie's and Millie's friendship,even though Noah addressed it that they are fine and still best friends,I'm not sure...
But besides the negative energy,I hope you enjoyed this book,never stop watching stranger things.

This is me zooming out!