chapter 3.

Eleven's pov
I quickly made I to english class,I still was a little late,"you're late Ms.hopper"my teacher said,"sorry miss,it will never happen again!"I said innocently,"this is your first and last warning El,go to your seat."my teacher said,I nodded and went to my seat,during the lesson i could feel someone staring at me,I turn around curiously and saw,Max.

Shit,I forgot she's in english with me,I could tell that she was mad from her eyes,I quickly turn back around and focus on the lesson,soon I felt something hit me in the back of my head,thank god I had fluffy curls to cover  my head,I turned aroun...

Shit,I forgot she's in english with me,I could tell that she was mad from her eyes,I quickly turn back around and focus on the lesson,soon I felt something hit me in the back of my head,thank god I had fluffy curls to cover  my head,I turned around to see a crumbled paper under my chair,I took the note and read it.

meet me in the janitor's closet ASAP!!

-max

I sighed knowing that she was probably going to get mad at me and run her mouth,or even beat me up.
The lesson passed quickly and now it was the end of the day,when the bell rang I got up from my seat and went straight to the janitor's closet.Everyone already left, including some of the teachers,there were a few teachers left but no students besides me and....max,I was waiting in the closet with no light,I sat at the corner but not so soon later I heard the door open and quickly closed,it was quiet for a while but suddenly I felt some hands grabbing my arms which were holding my knees,the hands quickly pulled me up and soon I saw the light open,of course,it was max looking pissed off.

Max's pov
When i turned on the light I saw terrified El looking straight into my eyes,"who do you think you are to speak to me like that?!"I heard El whimper,she was shaking in fear,I grabbed her collar,she was wearing a flannel,which looked cute on her but it was besides the point,"I don't care how cute you are,no one talks to me like that ok baby?"I said.she nods making her curls bounce,oh god,she looks so cute,I rubbed my lips on hers softly,I pull away and suck on her cheeks,they were so soft,the softest thing that I ever felt actually,she playfully rolls her eyes and gets out of the closet and goes home.