chapter 4.

It was the next day,I was at the school gates,I went inside the school and saw Max and Troy making out,my heart shattered but I just ignored since I knew max wanted to see me jealous,I could tell she had her jaw dropped and was staring at me in disbelief,Troy was trying to make things not awkward so he kept eating her,but max just had her mouth opened without moving but kept staring at me in the corner of her eye,I chuckled quietly and kept walking until I met my classroom,it was math,thank God max didn't have maths with me,I could imagine her annoying me and asking why I didn't care and stuff.After 3 lessons,it finally was recess,I knew max would bug me the whole recess or just spy on me,so I just talked to my friend isak

(Isak is so cute i-)Isak was my childhood friend,he was also gay which made me feel more comfortable for some reason,we always kissed each other's cheeks as a friendship way,we were both gay,very gay so we didn't care if one of us flirted with eac...

Isak was my childhood friend,he was also gay which made me feel more comfortable for some reason,we always kissed each other's cheeks as a friendship way,we were both gay,very gay so we didn't care if one of us flirted with each other,we just liked watching people getting confused if us gays are dating or not,it's hilarious.
I was talking to isak in the music room,we both loved acting and music,Isak was playing the guitar and I just watched in awe,he was playing some rock music,he was a rock music person,I was a more pop or some old music type of person,we both were in the same band,but he liked music more than acting but I liked both equal,I soon took a guitar and soon started playing too,I was playing after dark by Mr kitty but not singing,none of us were singing,just jamming,I finished quickly since I didn't knew the song very well but isak was going hard mode,when he finished I pet his hair and kissed his cheek,as usual.But there was something wrong,this whole time I felt someone staring,I turned around after I just realized someone was staring at us,there I saw,mad max,literally mad max,her face was glowing red and her hair seemed more red.I stared at her for few seconds before the angry ginger point behind her and lip-talked "now"I nodded and told isak that I gotta run,when I got out of the music room and immediately felt the gingers hand pulling me harshly to the girls locker room which was right next to the music room,she pushed me into the room and slammed the door then locked it."What the hell?!"max shouted angrily,"what?"I said calmly which made her more mad,"don't pretend like you didn't kiss that blonde dude on the cheek and played with his hair?!"she shouted even more louder."so you can make out with Troy but I cannot kiss my friend on the cheek nor play with his hair?!''i snapped back,I was on the ground and she was standing 2 feet away from me facing me."she stepped closer and closer then kneeled down and grabbed my collar harshly and whispered to my ear "you're mine."my mouth dropped but quickly closed it,"for now"I said in a cold tone,max grubbed my collar more tighter and harshly kissed me,or should I say ate me.I just stared with wide eyes,she went lower,to my jaw then soon my neck,I purred like a stupid cat but quickly placing a hand on my mouth to shut up,I pushed max lightly but enough for her to back up,she smirked with her lip gloss smudged.I scrunched my eyebrows and ran out of the room,before closing the door,I turned to see Max with a devilish grin,I blushed hard and just went to my next class early.