chapter 9.

El's pov
I woke up and rubbed my eyes,I yawned and looked around the room with tired eyes,everyone was sleeping.I guess I'm the only one awake,I sit up but immediately felt max pull me down,"stay."she mumbled,I smiled and kissed her cheek.Her arms slither around me,she was very warm,I felt safe in her arms,after few minutes I kissed her lips and got up,max groaned but this time,I had a hard shell so she couldn't win my soft side.I got up and took my toothbrush and toothpaste out of my bag,I brushed my teeth,max came and rested her head on my shoulder.Soon I heard her snore,I giggled and shook her,she opened her eyes and started coming close to me,I backed away,she frowned when I backed up and layed her head on my chest and snore again,I rolled my eyes and open the tap,I sprinkled some water on her face,she snapped back to reality and I giggled yet again,she kissed my cheek as a good morning,she brushed her teeth and we both left the bathroom,we saw will and Mike cuddling,we both giggled and shook them,the jumped and looked at each other.They both blushed really hard and jumped up,"come on,we have to go to school."max said,they jumped and ran to the washroom,we both laughed and got changed,soon Mike and will changed too,we each took one eggo which Karen made,will took out his bike and patted the extra space behind,mike got on the bike.El rode her bike alone and max rode her skateboard,They made it to school,the parked their vehicles and went into school,this time we had English all together,we all walked to English class and sat on our seats,"So today is the last day until our summer break!"the teacher said,the whole class cheered."That means summer holiday homework!"the teacher said,"awww"the whole class said in dispointment,after english,will went to math,mike went to general studies,max went to art,El went to science,they all got their homeworks,now it was after school.Me,max,will and Mike was talking about how they will plan their summer,when we were walking my friend isak came running to me.

Isak's pov
I was finding El when I saw her and 3 other people with her,but it didn't bother me,I came up to El and tapped her on the shoulder behind,she squealed and I laughed,"I just wanted to say the last bye till summer."I said,she smiles and fist bumps me.I look over behind her,there was a tall ginger haired girl who was glaring at me,I saw a tall Raven haired boy who had a baby blue sweater on,then I saw a small bowl cut haired boy.eleven saw me checking her friends out and smiled.

El's pov
I look back and see Max glaring at isak,I slapped her arm playfully,"babe he's gay."I said giggling,Max's eyebrows went up in surprise,"oops sorry."max says in a surprised tone,I giggle even more and turn back to isak,"see you soon!"I said,he nods and runs infront of us to the exit/entrance we soon do the same.