chapter 11.

(one year later,now it's 1985.They don't look like the season 2 kids anymore,now it's season 3,just wanted to give u details 😊)
Max's pov
It has been one year since El and will left,of course the party misses her and will but now they're  gone,the last time I heard about the. was is 1984,well the past is the past.The school is having a pride walk and I'm so excited about it!The school isn't just filled with homophobics,some people were disgusted and wasn't going,but sadly for them the teachers forced them to go since it was a MUST.Back to he byers,I haven't moved on since I can't forget about her,neither the party,now our mage and cleric was gone,without the mage there is no magic,El suits the mage role so much,El gives magic to our hearts,and the mage literally does magic,the party was thinking about replacing her but immediately regretted planning that,El was and will always be the mage,same goes to will.Anyways,today was the pride walk,the party had rainbow bracelets and had face paint on our faces,half of the school went big like us,but the other homophobic half just wore rainbow bracelets since the rainbow bracelets was a must.The area we are having the big walk was cool,It was a big field with different types of booths,the face paint area,the flag ceremony area and the concert area"OH MY GOD LETS GO WATCH THE CONCERT!"I yelped,the party laughed and nodded,we ran to the concert booth,it was HUGE and was filled with a LOT of people,around 300-500.The band was playing a cover of we fell in lover in October by girl in red,one of the gayest song u can ever think of,the crowd was singing along or just jumping or even dancing.The party and I just kept jumping and shouted the lyrics,we kept laughing between the lines,the whole party was laughing now how dumb they sound,but I quickly stopped laughing when I saw a cute brunette,she was hella short and adorable,she has shoulder length hair but a little shorter,she had black romper with colourful doodles on it,she was eating an ice cream.

Basically what El looked like:

But something was way different about her,she looks exactly like El,her style was different but it's like el's face was printed on hers,this couldn't be just a coincidence,I guess I was staring at her for too long since she finished her ice cream ...

But something was way different about her,she looks exactly like El,her style was different but it's like el's face was printed on hers,this couldn't be just a coincidence,I guess I was staring at her for too long since she finished her ice cream and kept the paper wrapper in her pocket,she was now clapping her hands and jumping slightly which made her curls bounce,which was adorable.The party was busy doing something so they didn't realize I was gone,I started walking towards the adorable brunette and tapped her shoulder,she turned around and her eyes widened,"E-el?"I said stuttering,"I-I don't know who's El."she said stuttering,her voice even sounds like El,I knew it was El but decided to make sure."E-El I know it's you..."I said,
"I-i don't know what you're talking about.."she said,I looked away from her eyes and grabbed her wrist,I looked at it and there it was,the '011' tattoo."E-El..."I said starting to wate,"she pushed my hand away from her wrist "I don't know what you're talking about!l-leave me alone!"she shouted and ran away,I ran after her,she didn't even turn back once."E-El wait!"I said tears falling from my eyes,she didn't reply and kept running,she ran past all the booths and ran in a alley,It was a dead end and she finally stopped running."E-El.."I said crying,she finally turned around and looked at me,she had a red nose and was watering her eyes,I came closer slowly.She backed up,"E-El it's okay."I said calmly,"listen I can't talk to you ok?!"she shouted crying,"w-why not?"I said crying again."I-I just can't!"she shouted,I walked closer and she backed up again,I kept walking closer,she kept backing up until she felt a wall behind her,it was the dead end.She looked back at me tearing up,I walked closer and closer until our foreheads were touching,then I smashed my lips to hers,
(SMUT?)
she obviously kissed back.I slid my tounge in her mouth and started sucking on her tounge,she moaned in my mouth,she pulled away "M-max,I can't-"she began to say but I Interrupted her,"Shut up."I said coldly then putting our lips back together,she tried to push me off but she was too weak.I held her by the waist and starting grinding on her,I pulled away and smiled.She sighed out of relief but quickly pulled her to the nearest washroom,I locked the door and made sure no one was in here,I then turned to see El playing with her nails,I guess this is her actual first time,I slapped her hands away,she looked at me worried then I kissed her roughly again,I placed my hand under her romper and squeezed her butt,she moaned in my mouth.I went down to her neck and sucking on it leaving hickeys everywhere,I went lowered and unbutten her romper and starting kissing her chest I took her bra off and started sucking on one of her nipples and massaging the other,she moaned loudly and I went more harsh,her moans were high pitched and adorable,it turned me on.I then slid my hands inside her underwear and played with her hole,she moaned really loudly and I smirked,I went kissing her stomach until I met her underwear,I sunk my teeth into her underwear,she yelped.I dragged her underwear off and then I....

I don't really do smut a lot so I just did a little smut,not so far since there's young viewers Soo yeah