chapter 7.

Yesterday was crazy,in the end I had to drag max out the window since I didn't want my dad walk on will,me and some random ginger.The rest of my day I hanged out with will,him talking about mike and me talking about max.jeez,what a saturday.

Max has been calling me a lot but I ignored her since she was getting on my nerves,but now it's Monday,I have to face her."Ugh"I said to myself,I turned to see will sleeping beside me,I shook him lightly.He woke up suprised,he had tired eyes,I got up from bed and brushed my teeth soon will did the same.We went downstairs to see joyce preparing the table and hopper cooking eggos,when we made it downstairs Joyce kissed Will's forehead,I slightly tilted my head down and frowned,but quickly felt Joyce kiss my forehead,I was surprised at first but soon smiled,we ate our eggos and went to school,me and will rode our bikes to school,we parked our bikes but felt a huge wind blow behind us,it was Max Mayfield skating fast,she kicked her skateboard up and came up to me,she kissed me on the lips and I chuckled."what is that about?"I said giggling,"I just missed you."she said smiling,I looked over at will,I could see the jealousy in his eyes,"what's wrong?"I said in a serious tone,"I....just wished me and Mike were free like you guys."he said obviously upset,I pulled him into a hug but felt max's hand pull me close to her,god she's so overprotective but it's cute.She putted her hand in my back pocket of my jeans,I blushed hard by just thinking about her touching my butt,but it wasn't the time for that shit,"it's okay will,I'm sure he likes you back!"I said trying to lighten the mood."thanks El."he said smiling,I loved Will's smile,it was so pure and cute,but very feminine,I smiled back and took Max's hand out of my Jean's pocket and grabbed her hand and soon walked to school,I could tell max was grining,I was doing the same.Will was beside me,soon we were in the school,there were people whispering to each other but I could hear it,it was about max.Max glared at everyone making them flinch,but she looked down and frowned,"I'm a monster.."she said,I wrapped my free arm around her waist,"my monster."I said smiling,Max blushed hard and smiled back,soon we felt like we were the only people there.

Will's pov
We were walking in the over crowded hallway,as usual but something caught my eye,a boy with Raven hair,wearing a cute sweater and he was talking to himself, Michael wheeler.
I tried to avoid him but he ran up to me,I would have run away but his charming face made me stay,"wanna hang out after school?"he said,El and max stopped walking and was now standing beside me,max was flirting with El,but El was focused on Mike and me,"i-i...."I said nervously but El Interrupted me saying "He would love too!" Mike smiled and said "you and max can come too if you want." "I will ask my dad."El said laughing

El's pov
I was talking to Mike and will when I felt max's warm arms go around my waist,"Talk to meeee"max said in my neck.I chuckled and kissed her cheek,"I want more."she demanded,I just booped her nose and kept talking with will and Mike,I could feel her lips kissing my neck softly,but soon it became harsh,I purred but quickly placed a hand on my mouth,I turned to see Max sucking my neck,I pushed her away softly giggling,"you just need attention all the time."I said laughing,she nods and goes back to holding my waist and starts to rock both of us.

Will's pov
I could hear max and el's sloppy makeout session,but I just focused on Mike,his hair jumping up and down when he speaks,he's so beautiful.I always liked him but I knew he didn't like me back.what if he's homophobic what if-
My thought got interrupted by Mike's hand on mine,I blushed hard "you okay?"Mike said."o-of course!"I said defending myself,he nods "see you guys at 6:30!"Mike says walking away,I turn to see El with 4 dark hickeys on her neck,but max was making the 5th one,I roll my eyes and pull El behind me,max glares at me playfully,El looked at max shyly.I turned to see Max,she winks at el which makes me have an alarm,I pulled El to the next class,sadly mine was math and she had music,we said our goodbyes and left to our classes.