chapter 8.

After school,Will and El was talking about how boring the class was and they were so excited for their long break,they were freshmans but after summer they will be
sophomores!they were so excited,finally people won't call them newbies.We were walking in the empty hallway when Will felt a hand touch his shoulder,he quickly turned to see mike,beside him was max looking at El with a grin,El hugged max and made out.
"They just have to make out!"will said playfully rolling my eyes,"Get a room lovebirds!"mike said.Max and El giggled in the kiss.

Will's pov
"Well let's go to my place!"Mike said excitingly,I fist bumped him and we both turned back to max and el,El was pinned up against the wall with her legs wrapped around max waist,max wall holding el's legs so she won't fall,and of course they were making out,El moaning in Max's mouth.I gagged and so did mike,I playfully slapped Max's arm,she finally turned around to us with narrowed eyes,"come on!"Mike said point at the door,max just scoffed and went sucking on el's neck,we pulled them apart and we started walking to Mike's house.

Max's pov
When we were walking I ran my way next to El and spanked her,she squealed which made me turned on.Before I could do anything mike grabbed my arm and pulled me away from El gently,"max no."he said,I rolled my eyes started walking next to Mike,will and El got their bikes out,mike sat behind will,I didn't need to sit behind El since I had a skateboard.we rode to Mike's house,when we were in the middle,it started raining,"GO GO!"mike screamed not wanting to get wet,we rode faster but it was no use,we were all soaking wet,we went inside Mike's house and saw Ted and Karen fixing the broken TV,we all said hello and went straight to Mike's basement,Mike locked the door and turned on the lights.
When Mike opened the lights we saw Mike's cool but messy basement,some reason it felt like home to me,and I think the others did too,"there's two bathrooms in the end of the basement."Mike said,I grabbed el's hand rushed to one of the bathrooms and smashed my lips to her,I pulled of my top which was soaked,not breaking the kiss.I pulled away and bit her ear,and went back to kissing her,I pulled her top off and-
(There are some horny 10 year olds here reading this so for my and your own good I will not write smut)
El's pov
We change into our clothes and I could tell max was staring at me,but I didn't care since it's not like this is the first time.
Max's pov
I look over to El,she was stumbling and couldn't walk properly I smiled to myself and help her walk,we opened Will's and Mike's bathroom since they should be done by now,we open to see mike kissing will,we gasped which made will and Mike jump,we stared at them with our jaws dropped.Mike and will itching the back of their head,"uhm...so are you guys a thing?"I said,they both look at each other and shrugged,El went behind me and rested her cheek on my arm,I guess she was confused."uhm well...let's go watch some movies then sleep?"I said,the two nodded and we started walking to the couch of the basement.Me and El cuddled but mike and will just stayed apart.