chapter 5.

It was a saturday,a day that El can finally sleep as much as she wants,hopper and Joyce are trying to hang out more,their kids are already bffs and both are always excited to meet each other all the time,yes they do meet in school but both of them didn't have a lot of classes together and both were busy in lunch breaks,El has to do drama class and music and prefect duty,will has to do jazz dance and opera.

El's pov
"I'm so excited to see will!"I said excitingly,my dad smiled and petted my hair,I purred but this time I let it out, I'm embarrassed of my purring,Dustin can also purr but it sounds like a human,I sound like a little kitten which is the last thing I want.People think it's cute but I think it's dumb,I purr when people pet my hair,itch the back of my head or the top of my head,and uhm....when people suck my neck,which doesn't happen a lot,but when it does happen it's the worst,I purr really loud,not like a kitten,like a grown up cat,it's my soft spot.I sit down on the table and eat eggos,my dad did the same,I finished quickly,wanting to see will already,I watched my bedroom's window waiting to see Joyce's car.But I soon layed on my bed,my window was next to my bed.But then I heard a knock on my window,it was a ginger haired girl with an skateboard,she had beautiful blue eyes,and had the dumb but cute smirk,I knew who it was immediately,of course it was max.