chapter 10.

(time skip to few weeks,it's still summer holiday)
El's pov
I was talking with Will since Joyce came over,until hopper calls us to come down,me and will ran down the stairs,"NO RUNNING IN HOUSE!"Hopper shouted."sorry!"we both said,when we made it in the living room hopper said "follow me to the dining room."me and will looked more serious now as we made it to the dining room,hopper and Joyce sitting in table.We both sat in the other side,hopper sighed loudly as we got nervous,"we are moving."hopper said clearly,me and will's jaw dropped."What do you mean we're moving?!"Will said,Joyce looked down with glass eyes."BUT WE GREW UP HERE!"I shouted standing up,"Listen,we have to ok?The jobs here have too low salary."hopper said,"SO ITS ABOUT MONEY?!"Will shouted,"LOWER YOUR VOICE!!"Hopper shouted louder,"NO!HE HAS RIGHT TO BE MAD AT THIS!WE LITERALLY GREW UP HERE!WE FINALLY MADE FRIENDS AND FINALLY FELT LIKE HOME AND NOW YOU WANT US TO MOVE?!"I screamed,"LISTEN HERE KID,WE ARE MOVING NO MATTER WHAT!END OF DISCUSSION!"Hopper screamed back,"BUT-"I shouted but go interrupted my hopper."I SAID END OF DISCUSSION!"he snapped back,"UGH I HATE YOU!"I shouted running back to my room,will glared at hopper then looked at Joyce waiting for her to defend then,but she just looked down,will clicked his younger of of shock and annoyance,he then shook his head and gave Joyce and disappointed look at Joyce then stormed off and went to my room,Joyce could tell every movement he did even if she didn't look at him,"WE ARE GOING TONIGHT!"hopper shouted."SHUT UP!"will shouted back,hopper and Joyce sighed.

El's pov again
Will and I ran to my room and I jumped on my bed and started sobbing on my pillow,will slammed the door shut then sat next to me and rubbed my back,I could hear him sob too,I hugged him not only to comfort him but to comfort me too,"Why did they do this to us?me and Mike just started dating and now we quickly have to break up!"will shouted,I hugged him tighter."I know,I know."I said trying to calm him down,my flannel is probably wet for I don't care at this point."We will tell the party together ok?"I said calmly,I could feel him nod in my chest,We both stopped crying.

Max's pov
When I was fixing my skateboard with duct tape,I heard a ring from my phone,I ran downstairs and I saw Billy lifting weights,I rolled my eyes and picked up the phone,"h-hey max."El said like she just cried,"baby is everything ok?"I said curiously."n-no."she said,I could hear her sobbing."Baby-"I started to say but got interrupted by El,"Just ask the party to meet me and will in the park."she said calmly."ok..."I said starting to get worried.

El's pov
Me and Will wait in the playground,we were playing on the slides since this is the last time we will ever play in this swing,I felt a hand on my shoulder,I turned slightly to see the party,Will also looked at them,"what's wrong?"Dustin said,"m-m-m"I said stuttering,"Come on El,say it."max said,"m-m-m'Will said trying to help me say it but failing,"ok you guys are scaring us,just say it."Mike said,"m-m-m"I said stuttering,"SPIT IT OUT!"max shouted which made me and will flinch."ME AND WILL ARE MOVING OKAY?!"I shouted back.Everyone had their jaws dropped,"W-what?"max said,"m-me and will are moving.."I said looking down,I could tell the boys left me and max alone to talk while mike pulled will and talked to him behind the slide,"y-you promised me you wouldn't leave..."max said with glass eyes,"ma-"I said,"You promised me..."she said again stepping closer."m-max..."I said,before I could say anything else max softly kissed me,I could taste her salty tears but I didn't care,the kiss was long and very emotional,this could be the last kiss.We pull away and hug each other and sob on each other's shoulder."I love you El."max said crying,"I love you too."I said smiling and gently kiss her lips.we giggle and hug each other again.