Chapter 25

They made their way to where the final battle would be fought, at the bottom of vampire mountain. Julia grew nervous as she knew how this was going to end, but she couldn't let Steve get away with killing her father, even though he wasn't biological; as far as she knew that is. She went with Vancha, Darren, and Lady Evanna. Julia was ready for a fight even if that fight would end with her dead. Although she couldnt do much that wouldnt stop her. Desmond had his grip on her. Everything she did was for his sake, for the sake of destiny. For her, he was her soul purpose for existing, for her he was her life source.

They reached the final battlefield, prepared for a fight, she got herself ready. That is, if they werent alone.

"Steve is supposed to be here right?" Vancha asked confused.

"Yes he was" Julia said irritated. "Guess he chickened out."

"Steve? Chickening out? Yeah ok, Julia you know that doesnt sound like him" Darren stated, still on high guard.

"I am aware Darren, but this has to be a- dammit its a trap" Julia came to the realization and quickly shoved Darren, Vancha, and Evanna out of the way before being impaled with a sword through the shoulder trapping her against the wall.

"Julia!" Vancha went to run to her but stopped as three vampaneze came into view. "Dammit, here we go."

"Hello Darren" Steve said as he emerged from the shadows as well "Long time no see, traitor."

"Steve." Darren said irritated.

Cirque Du Freak- Destiny is in controlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें