Chapter 21

We set off to find the vampire prince known as Vancha March, he might not be the nicest guy ever but he is pretty cool. 

"Julia, you know we must rest it will be daylight soon" Larten says bossing me around.

See Vancha is actually not that strict but he can be a little violent. 

"Larten if you want to find Vancha soon then we must keep going at least a little into the light"

"Julia, we can not do this and you know that I can not handle sunlight like you and Darren"

"I get that but we need to get going please"

"Julia" Larten sighs then growls at me "I said no and that is final"

"Fine let's go find a hotel or whatever"

"Julia, I get you have had it rough and I get you want to be comfy for once but we have to be careful not to attract your good friends the vampaneze"

"Screw that I just want to finally rest without bother but I guess that is impossible"

"Listen to me now if you go out there it is your death not mine"

I walk away ready to kill him but I know I can not do that. "Damn Desmond and their destiny" I kick a rock and it flies back "hello, who is there" I reach for my dagger.

"Hello Julia, we meet again" Steve comes out but I back up, Gannen the purple haired vampaneze cuts me and they leave "Damn it" I growl then return to the cave and fall asleep. My night was well until Steve brought his friend. Maybe tomorrow it will be better.

"Goodnight everyone" I say in my head and fall asleep. 

I know it has been a while since I last posted and truly I am sorry but I am back for now I was working and I started school so it has been hard. Thank you and I hope you understand. Comment below and tell me what you would like to see as maybe an extra of some sort.