Chapter 16

I wake up and realize that the festival of the undead is upon us and I smile and get up, Arra left the room then came back when I got up.

"Julia, you can't move, it'll make it worse"

"I will get up and find Larten, I will make a grand time of these three days now let me be Arra" I snap

"As you wish" she leave but I catch a tear hit the ground as she leaves.

"Arra, I am sorry"

"It's okay I understand what is going on"

"Thank you" I stay sitting then clean my cuts with my spit, no other vampire's can heal like mine.

I stand up feeling better, I grab water and wipe the spit off and the pain goes away. No one knows why mine is so effective compared to their's.

I walk to the game hall and Arra already beat me there. She challenged Kurda to a duel. He accepts.

They stand on the bars, I watch from the side and they go at it. Kurda is quick, swift even, he seems to use his brains more than her. He takes his staff and knocks her off balance, he knocks her off completely. Arra falls, she's lost her first fight to someone other then me. Kurda a traitor, Kurda the douche. I hate that name, I hope he dies a slow painful death. I wish I could tell the princes, but I can not.

"Hey, Julia, you okay??" Kurda asks.

"Yes I am fine" I get up and leave 

"I'm going to go after her wait here Arra" He comes to get me.

"Get away from me Kurda." I growl

"No you might get everyone here dead, I am avoiding a bloody war" He says with attitude

He grabs my wrist 

"Let me go Kurda"

"I should have finished you earlier but your time will come Julia." He lets go and walks away.

"Douche bag" I say to myself, I go lay down and put my music on and put my headphones in. 

I zone out and then fall asleep. Music took me away, books take me to somewhere new.

I wake up and take my book and phone and headphones and a blanket and head down to the cave. I sit by the waterfall and read til I finish the book. "Vampires, their history is weird" 

I look over and see a guardian of blood. "Hi, how are you" She comes over to me, I am the only one they talk to heart to heart, no pun intended.

She smiles and hugs me seeing my injuries then waves and walks away.

"See ya Violet"

I named her Violet, she looks like a Violet

I head back but see something out of the corner of my eye. I growl and duck from the hit and run back to the halls. I make it back in one piece but that wasn't a vampaneze. Once in my life I fear, I am fearing the unknown, I fear what is not known. I fear....

It