Chapter 26

"Steve" Darren said irritated.

"Glad we know each other's name. Hurry up and get this over with." Julia struggled trying to get the sword out.

"Oh sweet girl, you'll be stuck for a while. You're gonna suffer, as for you Darren, you're gonna die, and she can wathc me rip your guts out." Steve said smirking menacingly.

"Like hell i'll allow that. This ends now." With that Darren charged towards Steve with a sword.

Steve swiftly moved, dodging the sword. Darren kept swinging, Steve began to fight back, nails swinging. While this happened the vampaneze lunged at Vancha and Evanna. They fought them off, but Julia does not have such luck, another sword impales her stomach. Vancha froze in place "Julia"  he muttered under his breath as tears pricked his eyes.

Steve and Darren continued to fight, eventually they end up tumbling into the stream, fighting to the death, eventually killing each other.

Julia fell to the ground after the swords were pulled out. Thankfully she's alive but sore.

"It's over" Julia said under her breath shakily.

Julia helped recover their bodies and properly give Darren to Vancha and hand Steve to Gannen.

Julia and Vancha made their way up the mountain to properly give Darren a funeral.

Darren had a statue made in his memory. Julia sat by the statue daily talking to him even if he didnt hear her.

Somedays she swears she can hear his voice, but that may be because she was his soulmate, but she couldnt tell him. She finally told him after he was dead. She has taken over Paris's spot when he died. Julia has brought peace between the vampires and vampaneze. She has also found the cure for vampirism, so the youngest ones of each species could become human again, but keep their memories. She also found a way for vampires to mate and have babies, they would be vampire babies, but once born they could be cured and put into the world in orphanages, just like she was when she was a baby and adopted by Larten. She misses him very much, and every step she hopes she has made him proud. Julia lived many more hundreds of years, because no one is truly immortal, she knew this from the start, and she was able to put Darren's daughter in charge of everyone when she finally could contact her. His daughter may not of been with Julia, but she knew the vampires were in good hands.

"And that is how my mom became the best princess in vampire history and how her soulmate became a hero, favored by all" The girl proclaimed.

"Thank you Magnolia Crepsley, for that thorough presentation" The teacher announced.

The students all clapped, Magnolia was proud, and hoped one day she could make it to Vampire Mountain to meet everyone.

Thank you guys for reading! Im sorry it took years to write but i was severely struggling for years, and now im finally done. I hope you enjoyed! Be sure to read my other stories as i begin to publish more!