These girls are really.... 

"WAIT! Okay so here's what happened. When I was about to go back, someone pulled me in a room and it was Taehyung oppa. He visited me since tomorrow they'll have their schedule start and so while we are talking we heard Baekhyun oppa and Taeyeon eonnie arguing and so we comforted them and Chanyeol oppa talked to me. We are okay now but the problem is..." I said.

"What is it?" Irene eonnie asked impatiently.

"When Chanyeol oppa and I are talking at the rooftop there's a man who took a photo of us while hugging. WAIT! We hugged because we just reconciled and I know that he is having a hard time. And so we concluded that it is from Dispatch." I said and looked down. They looked shock. Well of course who wouldn't. The guy that might get attached with my name is pretty popular have millions of fan girls who will kill me if a news article was released even if it is not true. 

"Wait, so what did Chanyeol oppa said about this?" Wendy eonnie asked. 

"Well he said that I shouldn't be worried since we are not really dating and even though it will be revealed he said he got me." I said.

"Wow what a man." Yerim said.

"He has a point tho. You guys are not dating so there's nothing to be worried about." Wendy eonnie said.

"Well aside from the fact that he is from EXO..." Seulgi eonnie said in a low tone. We know how fans work and from what happened to Taeyeon eonnie, she is popular, pretty and successful but still EXO-Ls doesn't want her for Baekhyun oppa but on the other side there is Krystal eonnie who was accepted by the fans.

To be very honest I am worried about EXO-Ls if the news will spread but I am more worried of ARMY. They are as strong as EXO-Ls. What if they don't want me for Taehyung oppa? 

"For now, let's not talk about that first and Sooyoung try not to have on cam interaction with Chanyeol first." Irene eonnie said and I just nodded as an agreement.

We finished our 2 radio interviews and we noticed that it is already 11:00 so we decided to move quickly so that we can go home fast but for me I'll meet Taehyung oppa.

Oppa, we are now on our way to our dorm. We'll arrive at around 11:30.

I sent the message to Taehyung oppa. 

We then arrived in no time and I already noticed Taehyung oppa's car when we made our way to the back door. Our manager dropped us and we are about to go in...

"Eonnie, I'll just meet Taehyung oppa. I'll be back at maybe 1:30 or 2:00 don't wait for me." I informed Joohyun eonnie and she said okay but reminded me to be careful and to do not stay out for so long. 

I immediately went to Taehyung oppa's car and knock the window at the shotgun seat and so he opened it from the inside.

"Oppang~" I said and pulled him into a tight hug and he hugged me back in return.

"Is my baby tired?" he asked in a mid-aegyo tone that made me smile and all the stress was washed away.

"Ani because I am already with you." I said and chuckled.

"Aigoo~" He said and he started to drive.

I just starred at him and I realize that I really love him so much to the point that I don't want to lose him. We arrived at Han River and so we went out of the car since it is already near midnight there's only a few couple are here but not that much.

He held my hand and we walked on the river side.

"So why do you want to meet with me?" He asked casually.

"I just want to because maybe we won't see each other for a while." I said. I want to tell the story about the unknown man that took a picture of me and Chanyeol oppa that's why I asked to meet with him.

"Oppa... something happened when I talked to Chanyeol oppa at the roof top that's after when you saw us together went out of the elevator." He stopped walking and faced me.

"You know... Chanyeol oppa and I had a misunderstanding and we just settled it that's why we are on the roof top but when we hugged a man suddenly took a photo of us and we assume that it is from dispatch." I said and he is not talking at all...

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea whenever our assumption is correct." I said and tried to make him look at me and I succeeded. 

"Okay. Thank you for telling it to me." He said and it looks like he's contemplating if he's going to tell it or not.

"Say it oppa, it's alright" I said and he let out a deep sigh.

"Sooyoung-ah, I know that you met Chanyeol hyung before me and you are really close with him but I feel jealous. I always saw you guys hugging each other, saying sweet words towards each other and I don't think that what you have is not friendship but unclear love relationship." He said while looking at me.

I didn't know that he also felt that way. I do not want him getting hurt so if that's the case, I think it is better to avoid Chanyeol oppa.

"I'm sorry. I'll try my best to lessen that jealousy but love please always remember that I love you so much." I said and I'm trying not to be emotional but I can't.

"Shush~ I love you too babe." He said and kissed me on my forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------

Does it really have to get into the point that Sooyoung will avoid Chanyeo? Can she do it? And is it the right thing to do?

DO NOT FORGET TO:

LIKE - COMMENT - SHARE