Before I could even walk through, Pavel slammed the door close and locked it. He pinned me against it and his breath smelled of alcohol. "Get off Pavel. You little bitch." His eyes were half lidded and he came closer to me, too close for comfort. "If I had known that he would get in the way, I would have killed him a long time ago." My hands itch to kill him at that moment. How dare he think of taking away someone who I cherish?

I shoved him off but he took my wrist. "Do you think you can really escape me? All you have here was given to you by me. What can you possibly do without me?" I glared at him and stood my ground.

I pulled my wrist from out of his grip and crossed my arms, leaning into the door. "And who was it that helped this hotel prosper? I know you said you wouldn't force me into any sexual relationship and you didn't. What we had in the past was just something to relieve ourselves. It's over now, I've found someone who I love and you should too."

He closed his eyes and stepped back. "You know, I liked you better when you hungrily look at me." I laughed. "Move on, we're nothing more than partners in crime." I moved away from the door and left. After all that I needed a breather. Thankfully I already cleaned up and had my keys on me.

I took out my phone and checked the time, it was nine. I was running two hours late than when I usually came home. Hopefully he's not at home thinking too hard. My phone buzzed and Win's name came up. He texted me, 'Win: When are you coming home? Are you okay?' I smiled, who does this bunny think he's dating? The second head of a mafia surely doesn't need any rescuing from his little husband. 'Bright: I'm coming home now. I'm just going to pick up a few things ok? Be safe, I am okay. I'm a strong man capable of protecting you and myself.'

I headed into the elevator and then out of it. I walked into the parking lot and got into my car. I started it up and heard my phone go off again. 'Win: No I don't need anything but I do need you.' He sent an emoji with a wink and my heart began to pace, he was being really suggestive right now. 'Bright: Fuck, Forget about picking up stuff. I'm coming home so be prepared.' I started to drive home as quickly as I could.

-home-

Win P.O.V.

Maybe I was being a little bit too provocative but I didn't care I was feeling very excited. I had finished putting away my clothes and headed into the shower. I wanted to wash off all of today's dirt and be cleaned for him. When I was done I shrugged on a pair of boxers and one of Bright's white button ups. When he sees this, it will rile him up.

I heard the door open and footsteps rush up the stairs. The door was thrown open and Bright looked sexy. His blazer was off and he undid his tie. I bit my lips as he came closer. I felt really confident and excited right now. He removed his pants and kissed me passionately. "I don't know why you're so horny today but I'll make you feel so good you'll be shivering in pleasure."

I felt heat pool in my lower regions and my nipple perk up. He kissed me again and removed my boxers. We both fell into the bed as he began to remove his undershirt while straddling me. "You look sexy in my button up." He smirked and I blushed. "It was just to make things even more heated." He kissed me again starting from my forehead down to my chest as he unbuttoned the button up. I moaned at the spots he sucked and at the way his cold hands burned against my feverish skin. "You sound beautiful." I began to feel embarrassed and covered my mouth. He reached up and held both my hands above my head. "Don't, let me hear more."

He began to play with my nipple as he sucked on the other causing another wave of pleasure to pulse through me. "Ah B-Bright, more!" I was thankful we weren't living in an apartment since I'm sure I would've been heard. He moved his other hand down and stroked my length. I leaned into it and he smirked. He began to trace his fingers around it causing me to moan even louder. "A-ah!"

I pulled down his underwear and lean closer to his length. "Not yet." I whined and gripped the bed sheets as he leaned down and engulf my hard length. He licked it consistently and then picked up the pace. I gripped the sheets and cried at the pleasure. "B-Bright ughh I'm going to c-cum!" At this he began to slow the pace.

I whined and leaned in even more. He gripped my waist and held it down. He hummed and it sent another wave of pleasure. "More" With every moment of ecstasy he would slow the pace down, not letting me cum. I was sad but I knew he was teasing me and wanted to last as long as he could.

After a few more rounds, he gave in to my pleas. "I'm gonna c-cum. L-let go!" He shook his head and began to lick quicker and sucked harder. "B-Bright!" I shouted his name and came. He hummed one last time and removed himself, licking me clean and slurping my cum. "S-stop, that's dirty." He chuckled. "That's why I'm licking you clean."

He smiled and reached over for a bottle. When he popped the cap open I knew it was lube. I waited excitedly as he coated his fingers with it. He came near my lower regions again and sticks a finger in. It was uncomfortable and he must've seen it on my face. "Don't worry I'll make you feel good in no time."

He probed around for a bit and then all at once it felt good. I moan and he smirked. "Found it." He put in another finger curling them and uncurling them in me. He kissed me again and then added a third. I buckled a bit as it all felt so good. He removed his fingers and began to lube his length.

I was excited and couldn't have waited any longer for this moment. He kisses me on the lips and spreads my legs wider. "This might hurt a bit." I nodded. "I don't care, just get in me" He smiles and catches my lips again. My length throbs as if waiting for him to enter me. He slowly comes in and then all at once I'm filled with him.

He begins to slowly come in and then out again. Through the pleasure and a bit of pain, I cleaned myself and he moans. "You're tight, loosen up." I shook my head. "No, I want t-to p-pleasure you too." He smiles and rushes into me again.

The bed shook and creaked with our activities. I wrapped my legs around him as he's length filled me over and over and over again. "S-so fucking good." He hold my hips in place as he picked up the pace. "M-mmmh" He begins to touch my length again sending pleasure in both directions. "B-Bright it's so g-good."

At the climax he said something that made me cum in his hands. "I love you Win." I came and a second later so did he. We lay panting in bed as he embrace me into his loving arms. "I know." I giggled.

To be continued.

Yes, another red chapter🌚