What the Hell is Going On?

Win P.O.V.

There was a sharp throbbing to my head and I jolted awake because of it. I sat up as I studied my surroundings. They were different and didn't look like anything familiar. I also felt that something was missing and something wasn't right. I couldn't quite place what it was though. Then all of a sudden the pain became unbearable and I screamed as I fell off what seem to be a bed.

A handsome man came running in as he yelled out my name. "Win!" I couldn't understand what was happening, all I knew at the moment was that I was in a lot of pain. I felt cold sweat start to from and I attempted to reach for my head. On my forehead I felt some type of cloth and something sticky. When I brought my hand to my face I saw that whatever that sticky substance was is blood. I felt panic rise in me because I felt unsafe. I think that was what I felt earlier.

At that moment I felt so weak and the pain never left nor decreased. Instead I passed out as whoever the man was, kept calling out to me and shaking me.

Joss P.O.V.

It was morning by the time I left Win alone in the room. I had no idea what came over me, I wanted him to come with me but never have I actually thought I would resort to violence. Then I heard screaming and a loud thud. I quickly ran into the room and saw him lying helplessly as he looked like he was in a lot of pain. He didn't give me a look of fear, instead he looked confused. I shook him and tried to keep him from passing out but nothing work. I immediately called a doctor to the house to take a look at him.

I saw that the blood from the wound had reopened and was bleeding even more than it had a while ago. I carried him back on the bed as I bandaged the wound again. Half an hour later I received a text from the doctor. I quickly invited him in as he checked Win. This doctor was the one that Narawat always had me call when he got hurt.

The doctor examined his body and as he made his way towards the head his face scrunched up. He peaked at his eyes then his tongue. Slowly he took off the bandaged from his forehead and checked the wound. He then proceeded to open his bag and he took out saline solution, needle, thread, and bandages for the head injury. The doctor put on gloves as he cleaned off and began to close the wound on Win's head. When he was finished he wrapped Win's head with new cleaned bandages then started to clean up the mess as he told me what he diagnosed.

"There was a slight infection to the injury on his head so I cleaned it up and bandaged it again to prevent scaring and the infection to grow. Other than that he might have a slight fever, regular over the counter medicine is fine. But before I give my last diagnose, I have to ask a question." I nodded to him. "Did he wake up earlier and if he did, did he seem confused?" he asked. I didn't know where he was going but I answered anyways. "He had the head injury a while ago then passed out. When he woke up he was in a lot of pain and he looked at me as if he was confused." The doctor nodded his head. "He may have amnesia so it would be best to refrain from keeping him alone and to explain things to him in a simple and slow way." I couldn't believe what I heard but as the doctor continued to explain how he came to his conclusions I began to think that I could use it to my advantage. "I'll wire the money to the same account." The doctor nodded and left. I smiled at Win, finally, things seem to be going in my direction.

Bright P.O.V.

A kick to the head, a roundhouse to the left of me, a punch to the front, these fuckers were big in men but small in strength to me. How the fuck they manage to take out our men is what upsets me. I need to speak to fuckin Pavel about training these shits or being a little bit pickier on who joins.

The last of the men were finished off as one of our best killed him. I was sent off into the field because the fuckin shit heads we sent aren't strong enough and although they finish the job they came back looking half dead. That's why I allowed for another man to join the mafia at the last second. He was recommended by Isabelle.

He stood right beside me as he waited for orders. He didn't say much but he is a great fighter and I haven't had any trouble with him. "Come Tay, We need to get back to the office." I kept him as my right hand man. For these missions we had to attack at night so we didn't attract any attention. As of now our only way of fighting back is to cut down their numbers.

Joss P.O.V.

Win woke up a complete stuttering mess but it was cute. "W-who?." he looked afraid as he talk but I decided now would be the right time to fill his little head of me. I looked away sadly. "I know you may not remember me well because you got hurt when you fell down the stairs and hit your head against the table." I looked towards him. "You have amnesia, Win, but I'll be patient with you because were lovers. Do you remember that?" I asked and he gave me a bewildered look. "W-what?! I'm n-not gay!" he yelled and then began to move away from me. "This c-can't be true, where is Rachel and JJ?" He looked so hurt and I felt myself wanting to comfort him. I tried to reach out to him but he whimpered. "How much do you remember?" I asked with a gentle tone.

He hugged himself and looked at his feet. "I remember looking for a new job and then-" he began to scream in pain as he held his head. During this moment I saw the opportunity to comfort him. It seems that he really did not recognize me but I don't know for sure if he remembered Bright. After the pain dulled from him, because he wasn't holding his head anymore, I asked another question. "Does the name Bright ring a bell?" I asked with distaste because I hated him for making me hurt Win. He shook his head slowly. "No?." He looked at the clock and panic flashed across his face. "I-I need to go R-Rachel and JJ are probably looking for me!" he got up from the bed and tried to leave the room. I slammed the door shut and he looked at me a little frightened. "I'm sorry to say this Win, but they left you." he gave me a shock look. "I don't want to reopen wounds but they left you and we still haven't found them." He fell to the ground and cried. "P-please just leave m-me alone." I didn't want to leave him in a sobbing mess but I think he needed to breathe.

I carried him to the bed and pulled up the covers. Then I left the room to make something for him to eat when he felt better.

Win P.O.V.

Nothing made sense. Rachel would never leave no matter what I've done. JJ too, he's always on my side when Rachel gets a little too much. It didn't make sense that they would leave me, especially without a note or something. Another thing that didn't make sense was him. He told me we are lovers but I don't remember loving him or being gay in the first place. The way he touches me also makes me shiver in fear and I don't know why but he just doesn't feel right. Then that name Bright, something about his name makes my heart ache. I yearn to know more but I'm afraid and as of now I had nowhere to go or rely on besides the strange man who I met last night.

To be continued.