I Should Have Listened to Bright

Win P.O.V.

It was just another day at college, boring classes, tons of lectures, assignments and people I would rather not see or be involved with. That incident with Joss was just a few days ago and I haven't told Bright so he wouldn't be worried. Joss still sat next to me at college and never once brought it up, thankfully.

"Hey Metawin! Let's hang out tonight!" It was Luke, ugh. He gave me a look and took a glance at Joss. I've known for a while now that Luke liked him. He denied being gay but when he talked and spoke about him, he spoke with a little too much admiration. "Fine, where to? And hey maybe we should invite another friend of ours so it wouldn't be boring." I suggested it so he would have an excuse to invite Joss, if that's what he hinted to me. He gave me a thankful look and look at Joss. "Yeah, say, Joss you wanna come with us?" he glanced from his papers and looked at Luke then at me. He smiled, "Okay."

While Joss looked away I saw Luke throw a fist in the air for victory. I laughed at his gesture and Joss looked confused but smiled. "Did I say do something weird?" he questioned. "No, it's nothing." I shook my head and Luke wiped off the invisible sweat on his forehead.

After class I saw Rachel get up from her seat, since I sat at the very back and top of the class, she looked up at me but quickly averted her eyes. I waved 'Hi' in case she saw it through her peripheral vision. JJ walked up to her as he waved at me. I waved back and he gave me an apologetic smile. Rachel must still be mad but I couldn't blame her Rachel is stubborn sister after all.

I was pulled away from thoughts as a hand was placed on my arm. "You okay?" Joss asked. I must've made a face earlier. I smiled, "Yeah just a little tired." He gave me a worried look. "Should we cancel our plans?" I contemplated about it. "Would you still go with Luke?" I asked in a whisper voice so Luke wouldn't hear. He put a finger to his chin as he pondered about it. "I would but I'd be too worried about you to go." I faced palm mentally. Why did he have to make it so hard? Was he oblivious to Luke? "What if I told you I was fine?" he shook his head. "Still." I shrugged and picked up my bag. "Although I'm a bit tired, I think some fresh air wouldn't hurt. Luke! You still didn't tell me where were going!" I yelled at Luke. He gave me a disapproving look but nonetheless answered.

"Just follow me." I shrugged and followed him out into the parking lot. "I call shotgun!" I called out and Luke shook his head. "Joss are you taking your car or riding with us?" He smiled and shook his head dejectedly, which I questioned internally. "It's cool, I can't leave my car here anyway." He dryly laughed and we gave a shrug. "Okay, I'll drive in front so just follow my car!" Luke yelled across the parking lot as Joss got into his car. This time it was a different one, it wasn't as luxurious as the one he drove last time. He must've been afraid someone here would steal it. I would be worried too because there were a few sketchy people here at school.

Joss P.O.V.

I felt a little sad that he would ride with Luke rather than with me but that's fine because I managed to get a way to spend more time with him. I can't believe that the boy Luke would always fight with would be Win. He didn't seem like the type but I wouldn't care if he was bad boy. A little feisty but nothing I can't handle.

Win P.O.V.

I was a little confused with the car ownership thing and it bugged me. I thought Joss owned this car that Luke is driving at the moment. Although it didn't make sense for Joss to be able to own three cars and one of them being super luxurious. Then again the first time I met him was at the hotel and that itself cost a lot of money too. Just what was his occupation?

"Hey, why does Joss own three cars?" Luke gave me a bewildered look. "What do you mean?" I scrunched my eyebrows. "He owns a luxurious car, the one he is currently diving, and this one." I pointed out. He playfully hit me to the side. "Idiot, this car is mines. Have you lost your mind or hit it somewhere pretty bad? Besides how do you know he drives a luxury car?" I must've gotten confused because of what happen last time. Now I think about it I vaguely remembered him saying Joss kept his car cleaned for him, not that he owned it. I groaned internally, I probably look stupid right now. I looked away as I mentally face palmed. "Huh?" I remembered him asking another question but I kind of cut him off as soon as I managed to piece shit together.