H-harder🔞

Win P.O.V.

With the money I made, I headed to the mall as soon as my shift was over. It was time to step up my game.

My type of style isn't bad but it could use work. To step up my game I thought of changing myself into the person I want to be. I always thought that it would be fine to put on whatever and just head out without much effort but now that I have someone who I want to impress, I'll turn myself into the man I want to show him.

I headed to a few of the popular men stores that Rachel raved about. She said that all of her coworkers and guy friends shop there. Sure enough these clothes were exactly what I had in mind. I bought casual clothes like skinny jeans and made sure that some of them emphasized my ass. I also bought fashionable shirts and v necks. I then bought a pair of customized suits for special occasions. Last but not least I made sure to buy fashionable underwear and shoes.

By then I was lounging around five large bags into a hair salon. "Welcome! How can I help you?" A petite young lady walked over to me as I placed my bags beside a chair. "I'd like to have a haircut, preferably one that will make my fiancé speechless." She blushed and nodded.

As I sat in the chair I decided to close my eyes and wait for her to be done. It felt nice getting my hair cut and groomed. It's been a while since I've done it. After this I'll head over to another store to buy Bright a watch. He's always been giving me gifts and cherishing me. It's about time I show him how I feel too. I felt a tap on my shoulder and blinked my eyes opened. The haircut was amazing. My hair was no long covering my eyes and sticking out in different directions. It was shorter and styled. As of now she began to gel my hair so that it would be pushed back and my face would show. "Do you like it?" I smiled. "Yes, it's wonderful!" she laughed behind her hand and we walked over to the register. I left her a tip and she thanked me.

Picking up my bags I went into a store that sold watches. A man approaches me and asks what I would like. It took me a moment to decide before I told him what I wanted. "A watch that can easily be styled with and one that can be engraved on." He smiled and led me to one of the counters. He took out a silver watch with roman numerals. It was classy yet casual, something that Bright could wear anything with and whenever.

He handed it to me and I inspected it a little. It was definitely what I was going to purchase. "Could you engrave something on the back of it?" I handed the watch back to him and he nodded. "What would you like engraved?" It took me no longer than a minute to think since I already had in mind what I wanted. "It's in Italian, can I show it to you?" He nodded and I brought out my phone. He began to copy it on paper and moved away when he was done. "It will take about a week before we can get the engraving completed, is that ok sir?" I smilded. "Yes."

He asked me for my contact information so I began filling out papers. "When it's done I'd like to have it wrapped as a gift and I will come to pick it up." The man smiled. "Whoever this woman is, she is quite lucky for you are a gentleman." My smile faltered a bit and I corrected him. "It's a man but thank you." He seemed shocked but smiled. "I apologize. I have nothing against you since my grandson is gay as well." I felt joy rise in me, another person who approved. "Thank you very much. He has a great grandfather."

As I walked out the door he called out behind me. "Thank you sir! Have a great day!" I chuckled softly and called for a taxi.

-Hotel-

Bright P.O.V.

I was running late and was getting angered by everyone. All the important documents were completed and all that was left was to hand them to Pavel. If anything I would love to avoid him but I am not a coward.

I strolled down the hall to his office and knocked the door once. I opened it to see him shirtless and leaning against his chair. It was a sight but I had someone in mind, my Win who I have to run home to. I dropped the documents on his desk and marched back to the door.