Flashing Cameras

Win P.O.V.

Fighting…Shouting…There was a lot of it.

I tried to help Bright as I helplessly fell to the floor. I could barely stand and it made me angry to see Bright go against so many people.

After Joss barged in, he called his men and Bright shouted for me to run upstairs. I didn't listen and tried to help him, either way I could not stand. I felt tears fall freely and watched in horror as Bright fought. He could do it, I know it but Joss was approaching me with a sinister look. I grabbed the remote and pillows and threw them at him. It seemed to upset him because he walked faster and lifted me up from my wrists. It hurts but I won't cry out. "Fuck off!" I shouted.

I clutched my phone as I started to hit him. I hit him on the head and it must've got to him because he pulled my other wrists and tossed me over his shoulder. "You need to be taught a lesson." He began to walk towards the door and I did all I could to stop him. "Bright! Bright!" I screamed out because Joss is fucking crazy! He'd rape me if he took me back!

Bright saw this and cursed as he took out the last men. "Fucking shitheads!" he finished them off and began to run towards us. I held on to the doorway as Joss attempted to run away with me. It was no use, he pulled me and no he was running like a madman to his car. I kicked and punched his back but I was weak.

When and hopefully if I get out of this mess, I'm asking, no, training with Bright. I don't care if he says no or doesn't agree with it. I'm fucking weak and can't help myself! I'm such a burden on him!

BANG

Bright shot from where he stood and Joss came down but tried to limp to his car. "That was dangerous Bright!" I shouted. He could have killed me! But then again he is Bright. Bright reached us and pulled me away from Joss. "I'm sorry Win." He said as he kissed me forehead. "I had to get him away from you. I can't lose you again." He sat me to the side and began to beat Joss. "You fucking piece of shit!" Joss was bleeding, a lot, and as much as I wanted Joss to get what he deserved, I still felt as if the law should handle it. I mean my strong belief of justice is why I'm here.

I pulled on Bright's leg. "Stop! Please stop. No more." I cried out to him as he kicked him one more time. He pulled me in an embrace and kissed me. "Win. He deserves it, what he did and was about to do to you is unforgivable." He whispered to me. I glanced at Joss and he was barely conscious. Neighbors started to pile out as sirens were heard in the distance. "Fuck! Win whatever happens just trust me. If they ask, say that we were having breakfast when they started to attack us. Everything else I will take care of. We just have to get through this ok?" I understood what he meant and nodded.

The ambulance and police came towards us as Bright held me protectively. "Sirs we are going to need your statements." Bright nodded and helped me up. I limped as we walked to the police's car. I turned around to see Joss's body being pulled into the ambulance's car. He was unconscious as his were closed. I gripped Bright's hand as tightly as I could because I was nervous. The police brought his notebook out and a pen. "Your statement sirs?" he asked sternly. Bright spoke first. "My fiancé and I were having breakfast when we heard a knock. We assumed it could be a neighbor or a friend of ours and opened it. I was tackled and had to act quick. My fiancé was being carried away as I fought of the rest of the men that came in. In a state of emergency I felt the need to use a gun." He finished speaking as the police officer drop down the last details into his notebook.

He glanced at me and I shied away. Bright notices this and stood in front of me protectively. "I'm sorry officer my fiancé is a bit scared and nervous around new people." He nodded and motion for a paramedic to come over. "Yes sir." The paramedic said. He brought a first aid kit and began to take a look at Bright and me. Bright had a few cuts at his knuckles but other than that we were physically fine. Emotionally I felt overwhelmed.

Newcasters and reporters appeared, filing in as police attempt to hold them back with the yellow tape. Bright cursed when he saw them. One reporter shouted out, calling Bright. "Mr. Chivaaree!" Bright turned away and pulled me closer to him as he dragged us further away from the nosy people. He stopped far enough so the reporters wouldn't hear. "Win, I'm so sorry for everything. Things might get hard now since stories about us are going to spread all around. It might be overwhelming but please trust me. I'll keep you safe." He pulled me into an embrace and I welcomed it. "I love you." He whispered into my ear and I whispered back. "I love you too." He kissed my lips and I heard cameras flashing. I tried to pull away but Bright kept his grip on me. "Now the world will know you are mine." He spoke in between kisses.

To be continued.