Keeping my man

Win P.O.V.

My cries were heart wrenching to my ears and probably to Jimmy too. I want to crying but my body doesn't want to listen to me and no matter what I do I can't calm myself down. "I-I'm so s-sorry!" I held onto Jimmy and although I may have been very clingy he doesn't seem to mind and continues to cooed softly to me. The front door bursts open and I hear footsteps coming closer to us. "Honey I'm home!" Through my tears, I saw a blurry image of a small, brown haired man. "Who's this?" I couldn't tell by his facial expression what he felt about this situation but I think Jimmy made a single motion to him that explained it all.

I move myself away from Jimmy and he hands me tissues. "Are you feeling better now?" His voice was so soothing that it help me calmed down a bit. I nodded and took the tissues from him as he ruffles my hair. "Thank you." My tears start to dry out and only sniffles were heard from me. Jimmy smiles and hugs the short man. "Hi Honey." They both kiss and suddenly I'm well aware that they are both gay and married.

They pull apart and Jimmy moves back to sit with me. "He is my husband, Tommy." Tommy smiles and sits on the other couch. "Hi it's nice to meet you." I smile and look to Jimmy, he gives me a nod and I blow my nose to wipe off my snot. "I'm Win. I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to be all over him like that." I blush and Jimmy laughs. "Don't worry about it. I believe that he won't leave a good looking man like me." He smiles and rolls up his sleeves to reveal his very toned biceps. "Besides, check out these bad boys." Jimmy laughs and at once they speak together. "I sealed the deal with them." It was my turn to laugh now and soon the room was filled with laughter from all of us.

After speaking to them, they now knew that I was also gay and engaged. I explained to them my situation and Tommy comments first about it. "Hmmm, I think that you should talk to him first. It may really be a misunderstanding. You are getting married to him and this shouldn't be the reason of stopping you from marrying him." He shuffles and looks right at me. "If the way he treated you before was so sweet and full of love then why would he do this now?"

I nod and contemplate for a bit. I don't know for sure if it was just a misunderstanding. Maybe I should ask him since he did go through a lot for me and to get me to like him. He even put up with Rachel even though he could have just ignored her.

I'm jolted out of my mind when I hear loud noises coming from the front door. "METAWIN!" Another bang is heard from the door. "Win, please!" My body freezes up and then I start to shake. "Win give me some time to explain myself!" Tommy and Jimmy look at each other and Jimmy nods at Tommy.

He then holds me and gives me a firm squeeze. "Just give him some time okay." Bright barges in and looks like a mess. He runs to me but I turn away from him and hold onto Jimmy. I think it makes him even madder because he tries to pull us away. I hold onto Jimmy even more and Bright grumbles. "Who is he and why are you holding him?!" Tommy comes and places a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry he's my husband, he's just trying to help your fiancé." Bright's raged breathing evens out and he plops on the couch beside me.

Jimmy eventually lets go and I'm reluctant to Bright's small touches towards me. "Let him explain, I'll be in the other room with Tommy. If you need anything just shout." Jimmy and Tommy leaves and the room feels heavy. "Win, I'm sorry if you feel that way." He grabs my arm but I'm still looking away from him. "I promise you we did nothing in my office. I was only discussing about the adoption papers with her. I knew you really wanted the baby boy from the orphanage and I wanted to adopt him soon." His grip lightens and suddenly I feel guilty. "I wanted it to be a surprise for you but-"

I turn around and kiss him with as much love and passion that I could. "I'm sorry!" I kiss him again and start to give him love bites. "Woah, okay as much as I am enjoying this, I don't want to pop a boner here." I smack him, he giggle and plays with my hair. "Now what's this about Win? When she left my office it was about an hour pass when I called her up. She was fully dress and not a single piece of her clothes came off. Not even her bobby pins."