My Deepest Darkest Secrets

Bright P.O.V.

Having this relationship with Win made me feel and act less bitter. His bunny smile, the way he laughs, the way he gazes at me, there's just so much to love about him.

Tonight I planned something just for the two of us.

Right after his classes today he asked if he could hang out with his friends and although I would rather have all his free time to myself I knew I couldn't. I would never want to coerce him into anything and make him miserable. Win is damn beautiful and I'm glad his mines.

-Mall-

Win P.O.V.

Today was finally the day where I got to hang out with Rachel and JJ. I haven't talk to them in a long time after all the incidents.

"Bunny, it's almost December, why are you still wearing light clothes?" Rachel started to remove the jacket I gave to her but I stopped her. "I don't need it. I just don't feel cold yet." I nodded at her and JJ. "If you say so." JJ says while looking unimpressed. I mean I really wasn't!

We couldn't decide where to go to first and decided to follow JJ. Surprisingly it wasn't a book store but a clothing store. It had tons of suits and the store itself seem expensive. I scrunch my eyebrows at JJ as he begins to walk in. "I have a job interview for the company I'm about to intern at." was all that he said as he disappeared into the store. Rachel stayed glued to me like always. I began to look around and saw something that caught my eyes. They had a variety of ties, all which looked expensive. I carefully held it in my hands to check the price and saw that it was in my price range.

I thought I would buy two of them for Bright. He would wear it to work and it would remind him of me. I started to blush at the thought but felt proud of myself. Rachel seem to notice the small hint of blush but didn't question it. Instead she smiled at me. I'm just so happy that Rachel and JJ are my biggest sup- wait. They still don't know my actual story. They don't know who Bright is or what he does as his second occupation. The thought of them finding out scared me. They would definitely pull me out of that house. Even if it kills them both. What about Bright? Would he fight for me to stay or would he... let me go? I didn't want to start to dwell on it because I felt myself getting depress over it. I shook my head vigorously and began to pick out the ties for Bright. I picked a bluish grayish tie and a purple tie. I laughed to myself while looking at the purple tie. He would definitely look like a mob boss. Which we would be sorta right.

I looked over my choices again but was drawn out of my thoughts since I heard a voice behind me. It was too deep to be Rachel's so I carefully turned around. There I saw Joss with a playful smile. Oh no. Please tell me he just came to say hi. "Hey." I spoke first to get a move on getting a way. "Are you here by yourself?" He questioned me and I laughed. Hell to the fuck no! "No I'm with my best friends." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm. I flinched and Rachel glared at him.

He seems mischievous and looks as if he had malice intention to hurt me, if that smirk of his was anything to go by. I just can't believe that this was the dude that Luke told me about. I always pictured him as an angel. "Did you tell them yet?" I couldn't quite understand it but as I look down to the ties I was holding I felt myself shiver. "What are you talking about? of course I did." I removed my arm from his grasp and pulled Rachel to follow me to the register. I just wanted to pay this fast and find JJ. "Really? Did you mention he's also in the mafia?" I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. I just prayed Rachel didn't hear but that would just be wishful thinking. "Win, what does he mean?" She seemed confused but more conflicted on what she wanted to believe and hear. "He's just spouting nonsense. C'mon I want to pay for these." I began to drag her but Joss called out something. He tell something that I didn't want her to know about. I would have told her sooner or later but as of now it has become my worst nightmare. "He's fiancé is in the mafia." He smirked as he glanced at his nails. Oh fuck. Right now I wished Bright taught me how to send people to the hospital because right now I could use that knowledge.