Blessing

•AZJAY
Tuesday,12:00pm
Home

The weekend passed and with Marrissa passing Jae has been M.I.A but other than that we had a good week so far.

I closed my car door walking up to the front door.
"Don't be a bitch" Jordan laughed closing my door.
"Shut up" I snapped. She just laughed and walked inside.
I fiddled with the black velvet box in my pocket and took a deep breath.
I met Amani upstairs in our room fixing her hair in nothing but some shorts.
"Where's your shirt?" I asked enjoying the view.
"Oh don't act like you don't like it" She teased
"Oh I do" I quickly replied. I walked in the room and hid the black box in my weed drawer,Amani doesn't go in here so it should be good.
"Where's the babies?" I asked
"In their unpainted room" She said
"I know I'll finish paint it" I said grabbing her waist looking at her through the mirror.
"What" She shifted
"Your just really beautiful" I tilted my head. She just faced me and my eyes traveled to her bare chest.
Her lips touched mine in a heated kiss as she traced her tongue across my bottom lip. The kiss deepened as I hoisted her up on the bathroom sink,feeling her pull my shirt off me.
"Babe..." I sighed and she pulled away.
"What" She looked at me with worried eyes.
"Nothing I just love you so much" I replied.
"I love you too" She smiled and kissed me again.
I walked into the bedroom holding her hand then laying her on the bed. I slowly slid her shorts off as she watched my movements. I kissed her thighs as her she breathe deeply.
I tasted her feeling her back arch as she moaned.
"Yess..." She hissed holding my head. I slid two fingers inside her as she winced.
"Does that hurt?" I whispered
"Just a little but don't stop" She whispered back. I continued my motions as I climbed over her to kiss her lips. She reached my jeans with her hands unzipping them and pulling them down using her legs when she can no longer reach it,then came off my boxers as my member sprung to life.
She had her bottom lip in her mouth.
"What" I asked.
"Nothing" She said quietly. I kissed her slowly as I pushed myself inside her.
"Uuhmm" She moaned. I groaned in her ear as I felt her tighten around me.
"Ugh my god" She moaned. I stroked a little faster as she held onto me.
"Don't cum inside me" She moaned. I pulled out and flipped her on her hands and knees. She flipped her hair behind her and looked at me.
"Aaah" She screamed as I went deep inside. She used her left hand to push on my stomach.
"Ease u-u-up Jay I just had a kid" She struggled to talk. I slowed my stokes feeling myself about to cum.
"Oh-god I'm bouta cum" She clenched her eyes shut holding on my sports bra strap. Her body then shook as she came.  I pulled out and she started to stroke me.
"W-wait" I yelled but it was too late as I was coming. I flopped on the bed next to her.
"I still got it" She laughed looking at me.
"Let's go out tonight" I suggested
"How we have Shawn and Sage" She spoke uneasy
"Jordan and Malaysia can watch them" I said,she just gave me a "really" look.
"Oh c'mon babe" I said standing up sliding on my boxers.
"Okay fine" She agreed getting up going in the bathroom starting the shower.
"Come on" She said walking in the shower and I followed her stripping out my clothes.

We exited the shower and threw on some chill clothes and I walked in the babies room,seeing Sage wide awake.
"Hey mamas" I said picking her up and rocking her. D'shawn then stirred in his crib and began crying.
"Oh mommas baby" Amani said coming in the room. She picked him up and began to breastfeed him.
"Can I have some?" I asked smiling as she smiled back.
"Knock knock" Jordan said coming in the room.
"Well where have you been?" I asked watching her face turn red.
"I spent the night at Malaysia's"
"Just spent the night nothing else" I raised my eyebrows.
"Okay I'm leaving now" She said about to walk out but Amani called out.
"Wait" She settled a sleeping Shawn back in his crib. While Sage pulled on the  ends of my hair.
"We need you and Malaysia to watch them tonight it won't be long." Amani said
"Oh uh sure...yeah we can do that" Jordan rubbed her neck. I then felt bad for her because Amani will kill her if anything happens. Amani looked at Jordan intently then walked up to her.
"That didn't sound confident" Amani sneered.
"That's because it wasn't" Jordan said sheepishly. Amani then tilted her head.
"I can assure you Jordan if anything happens to either one of my babies I will personally dissect you and eat you for breakfast,lunch and dinner" Amani whispered close to Jordan's face.
"Um...No need to be worried I got this" Jordan swallowed then walked out.
"You're so violent" I laughed. She threw me a glare making me shut up.
"Hello lovebirds" Malaysia sung walking in the room.
"Hey Malaysia" I said
"Hello Malaysia" Amani greeted.
"I heard you guys needed my help?"
"Yeah with the babies,I'm taking Mani out tonight" I spoke
"Okay yeah" She smiled
"I'll be right back" I dismissed myself.
I opened Jordan's door and she was aggressively playing her playstation.
"You good?" I asked closing the door.
"Yeah" She lied
"You a shitty liar" I sat in her bean bag across from her.
"It's this girl Dani I-we had an incident"
"Which is"
"We kissed"
"And that's a bad thing?" I asked confused
"Uh durhh I'm kinda involved with Malaysia..I just don't know if I should tell her"
"I'm not good at advice but do what you feel is right,Do you want Malaysia or that  Dirty Dan girl"
"It's Dani"
"Same strokes" I shrugged. She sighed.
"Uhh thanks ig,what time are you guys leaving?"
"Maybe 8 ish,why"
"I don't wanna tell Malaysia here" She shrugged.
"Oh"
"Wait" I called and she looked back.
"Do you regret kissing her?" I asked making her drop her head.
"No" She whispered
"There's your answer" I said and she walked pass me and called for Malaysia.