Family & Partner

AZJAY•
Home,Wednesday
12:43p.m

"Babe"
I groaned as I rolled over,Amani sat on my back.
"Babe get up" I sighed and turned over making her straddle my stomach. I couldn't help but think about the small family we were creating.
"Morning" I whispered,she smiled.
"Its afternoon" She got off me and sat next to me staring at me intently.
"What" I asked
"Where'd you and Jordan go last night? Oh for fuck sake
"Uh we were here" I lied
"Your lying I heard your car start" I might as well tell her
"We went to visit Victor" I confessed
"Azjay please don't ruin that girls future" She sighed. I sat up quick as hell.
"Ruin her future,so what you calling me a failure"
"I'm not calling you anything,Jordan has a future I will not let you ruin that girls future with your shit" She pointed at me. Arguing with Amani is pointless.
"Babe I won't get her involve but imma gonna teach her everything i know"
"No guns" She argued
"No knifes" I said
"Fine" She agreed then walked out the room,I smiled in victory. I got up and stretched then went in the bathroom and started my hygiene routine.
I made my way to Jordan's room.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Come in" Her faded voice yelled. I opened the door and she was doing push-ups.
"Oh hey Azjay"
"Hey Jordan, I want you to meet some people today that cool with you" She panted then got up.
"Drug people?"
"Not necessarily"
"I'm down" She panted again
"How much push-ups did you do,you seem tired" I laughed
"About 25"
"Your kidding right"
"No, no I am not"
"Wow ok uh we'll leave later" I said then walked out.
Amani was sitting at the table with her head in her hands.
"What's wrong" I sat in front of her.
"I totally forgot about this partner ordeal and he's coming here" She sighed
"What's so wrong with that and he"
"I don't need a partner Azjay they make more work and yes he"
"Babe tell me some good news ok" I laughed
"Ohh I'm graduating early"
"Define early"
"May 30" Damn that's like in a week.
"Woah congrats babe"
"Yeah everyone's coming so thank God for that" She smiled
"Hows the little piglet?"
"Good I still get sickness but its not as bad and I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and every Thursday until birth" She exclaimed happily.
"I love you alot"  I kissed her lips as she deepened it,a voice made us pull away.
"Well damn eat her face then" Jordan laughed. I was about to say something but the doorbell rang.
"That's probably Drake" Amani sighed.
"Drake the rapper" Jordan boaster following Amani to the door,I then heard Jordan's voice
"Your not Drake" She came back in the kitchen.
"Uh come in" Amani said walking in the kitchen with a dark skinned,buff dude following her.

"Azjay this is Drake Cadwell,my partner,Drake this is my girlfriend Azjay" Amani introduced us,he held out his hand and I stared at it

"Azjay this is Drake Cadwell,my partner,Drake this is my girlfriend Azjay" Amani introduced us,he held out his hand and I stared at it. He retracted his hand and Amani glared at me.
"Wow that was awkward" Jordan said and grabbed her bowl of cereal and walked out the kitchen.
"Azjay can I talk to you" Amani grabbed me out the kitchen in the living room.
"Ok you don't have to like him just be respectful" She sighed
"Fine" I said walking to the kitchen and she pulled me back.
"We are working I don't need you in there like an eagle hovering over me"
"I'm not leaving you two alone" I argued,she tilted her head
"Fine,whatever but I'll hurt him if he comes out the side of his neck". She shook her head laughing
"Your so violent" She walked away. I walked upstairs an before I made it in the room Jordan called me.
"Yeah" I opened the door wider.
"Wanna play some hoop with me to take your mind off Mr.Steal yo girl down there" She held out the controller to her ps4. I walked in and sat in the bean bag next to her taking the controller.
"Game on" I said,then it started.