New School,Same Me

Amani POV
*4 days later*
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I groaned and rolled out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I hateeee schoooollll. I took a nice and warm shower and put on my new black VS panty set. A put on some black leggings with a green tye-die Adidas shirt and some white hurraches. I walked out my room and into my dad. I jumped on him and he hissed. I got down and he looked like he was fighting. "Dad what happened,you look horrible" He kissed my forehead and said "Im fine just was in the wrong side of town." I frowned and sighed.
"Your actually ready for school". He looked surprised. "Yeah,Yeah whats my school name again?" "Calloway High" So cliche.
I made it to school in over 20 minutes. I got out and went inside only to see Chyna. She looked even better.  Control your gayness.
"Omg Heyy Amani" She walked over to me and hugged me. Lawdd she smelled even better. Ok timeout Mani. "Hey Chy" I spoke happily. "Lemme see your schedule,looks like we have all classes together,yayyyyy" She cheered i was happy also. *RIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG*
"Let's go we got AP Biology first". After i walked into the class all eyes were on me the teacher turned around. "You must be Armani" "It's Amani" "My apologies,Mr. Brown" I nodded and proceeded to sit next to Chyna. Mr.Brown started to teach and i zoned out. I want to go hooommmeee.

Azjay POV
Home,9:43a.m
"Blaze get up" Jae busted in my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at him in confusion.  "Bad news pal,i enrolled you in school". My eyes widened. "What,Why?"
"If Ace is back forreal i don't need you here when I'm not"  "I know how to protect myself" I got up "This isn't a simple protection plan Azjay". He never calls me Azjay. "This is something seriously dangerous,just please do as I say" He pleaded with his hand on my shoulder. I nodded. "Good get dressed" he walked away. I went into the bathroom and started my shower and stepped in letting the warm water run over my body. I got out and put on:

I oiled my hand tattoo and walked downstairs and saw a Sprayground backpack

I oiled my hand tattoo and walked downstairs and saw a Sprayground backpack. It had 8 books,a stack of money and a glock. Jae was downstairs talking to a man he was tatted up.

"This is Mud,Azjay" Jae spoke

"This is Mud,Azjay" Jae spoke. When did he start calling my name. I strolled over to them and Mudd looked at me and nodded i returned it. "He'll be accompanying you in school today. I looked at him crazy. "I don't need a babysitter" "Think of me as a bodyguard" Mudd said. "Ok whatever,what school am i going?" "Glad you asked,Calloway High,your super late might want to get going" Mudd and I walked out to a black G-4 tinted escalade and got in he drove me to school and got out. This is so embarrassing,i don't need him. We walked to a office with a woman who looks about mid 50's sitting there. She didn't even look up at me before she spoke. "Name and Grade" she pressed "Azjay Russo and Senior. She gave me a paper which was my schedule and i took it and walked out with Mudd on my tail. I had gym now so i walked around until i bumped into something more like someone and landed flat on the floor. "Oh em gee I'm so sorry" She helped me up and dusted me off. "Sorry again,are you new?" Shes straight forward. "Yeah I'm Azjay"  "I'm Chyna,what do you have now?" "Uhh gym" I scratched my neck. "Me too let's go" As we were walking i took in her features she was no taller than 5'5 and I'm 5'9. She had dark curly hair and dark brown eyes. Mudd was no where in sight figured he left as we were walking in the gym we approached another female and she turned around it was Amani. She gasped "Azjay?" "You two know each other" Chyna asked. "Umm not really she's a friend of my dads" Amani said. "Oh cool,well we have free gym so I'm going to sleep" Amani laughed and Chyna walked away leaving us alone. Amani broke the silence i was enjoying. "I thought you were out of school" She cocked her head to the side. "Never judge a book by its cover" I shrugged. "Touche,I like your hand tattoo by the way"  I thanked her and then Chyna came running over to us on the bleachers. "You guys Jayson is bullying Britney" I got up and looked towards the crowd and saw a dude about 5'7 and black haired girl on the floor,then I seen Mudd standing by the door. Why isn't he stopping him. Doesn't matter. I got up and went to walk away but Amani pulled my shoulder back. "Don't get involve" I pulled away from her and grabbed my glock out my backpack and heard Amani gasp and Chyna boast "Badass" I stuffed it in my jeans and strolled over there. The girl was bleeding from her mouth. I pushed ole dude to the floor and started to beat his shit in. Punch after Punch he was unconscious. Someone grabbed me it looked like the Principle. Fuck my life.
So I got suspended  for three days. I didn't see Amani the rest of the day after I told her i got suspended. I made it home and Jae wasn't there. Great. I decided to sleep until he came home to get yelled at.

Amani POV
I told her not to get involved and what did she do got involved and now she's suspended. But what really shocked me is that she had a gun. Anyways we had last block and i had Art and Chyna had AP Chemistry.  School was out and I was waiting on my dad when Chyna walked over to me.
"Party tonight at The Grill,you going"
"Maybe not sure" I shrugged
"C'mon bring Azjay,she's kinda hot anyway." I wanted to slap her across her face but then realized I barely know Azjay. Not yet at least. We're so gay. I saw my dad's black BMW pull up and i got up and told Chyna text me the addy of the Grill incase i change my mind,he already started with the questions. "How was it?" "Good". We pulled up and i went to my room i took my books out my bag and folded up piece of paper fell out my bag.
You forgot my number
(717)488-6543
                   -Azjay
I laughed and fell on my bed and grabbed my phone and saved her number as Azjay😍💗❗. I then did my homework and took a shower and laid down watching TV until i fell asleep.