Going Home

~AMANI~
Rolling out of bed my feet touched the cold floor. I sat up and swung my legs out the bed stretching.
"Babe get up" I shook Azjay she rolled over groaning. I sighed and got up walking out the room running into a girl.
"Oop sorry" She apologized. "Its cool" I said. She began walking away but I called her. "Excuse me but do you have some clothes I can borrow,I don't have any" I asked hopefully she wasn't mean. She smiled and clapped her hands together dragging me to what I assume is her room. It was purplish with gold lining and had posters of Ice cube and Tupac.
"Your room is cool" I said as she went in her closet. "Thanks" She said coming out with a pair of blue Adidas sweatpants and a blue adidas sports bra with the jacket for it and some blue 5's. I grabbed them and thanked her before going back in the room to see Azjay bending over with her back facing me digging in her bag.
"Whatcha looking for?" I said making her jump I laughed.
"Clothes to put on" She said grabbing a pair of dark jeans and a white polo shirt with her black timbs. She walked in the bathroom and the shower started. I went into her bag to look for one of her boxers to put on and to my surprise she had one of my panties in her bag when I picked it up a black velvet box fell out. I was going to open it but decided against it and put it back in the bag. Azjay came out the shower in her sports bra and her towel wrapped around her waist. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
"Like what you see" She smirked at me my whole body tingled with excitement. I nodded dreamily before I do something I know I'll regret  I went to take a shower. I grabbed my phone and started playing Sza-Broken Clocks.
"Oooo better day than yesterday,oooou i just take it day by day" I sung softly to the song.
About 5 song concerts later I walked in the room and it was empty and Azjay's bag was gone. Just as I finished getting dressed I heard her.
"You ready?" She asked poking her head in the room door.  "Yeah" I grabbed the robe and put it back and walked out the room bumping into the same girl.
"Thanks for the clothes um..." I stopped mid way to she could tell me her name. "Symoné" She smiled. "Symoné" I repeated.
I walked downstairs and out the door to see Azjay leaning against the truck.
"Ready to go?" She asked for the a thousandth time. I nodded and got in the truck with her beside me. Obviously I fell asleep along the way.

~AZJAY~
Amani fell asleep during the way and I thought about what would happen if I lost her. I would've lost my mind if anything happened to her. I kissed her forehead while she slept on my shoulder.
I watched as Jae drove past buildings telling me about them.
"Thats where your dad grew up" He said pointing to a house with brick walls.  I watched it all the way until we passed it.  I decided to sleep until we arrived home in the next 36 hours. Damn.

*39 hours later*

"Get your asses up" Jae yelled I sat up and shook Amani,upon sitting up her hand landed landed on my member making me groan.
"Uhm" I cleared my throat and she began rubbing me then sat up smiling and got out the truck leaving me there to collect myself. I got inside the house and saw Marissa and Jae kissing. Gross.

"Get a room,Jesus" I threw the bag over my shoulder and headed upstairs. Amani was laid out in the bed completely naked.
"Damn" I said walking over to the bed. Crawling to me on the bed she grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head pushing me on the bed straddling me.

"I want you" She whispered in my ear. I gripped her ass as she kissed me. I flipped us over and began kissing on her neck earning moans from her lips. We were both naked and just kissing on each other our bodies glistening in sweat. I flipped her on her hands and knees in the bed. I slid in her with ease.

"Uhhm shit" She dropped her head on the pillow.  I gripped her hair pulling her hair back. "Fuck" She yelled when I hit her g-spot and she came. "Ughhhhh fuck" I groaned. I was knocked out my thoughts when she pushed me down on the bed and began suck me.

"Nhg" I moaned trying not to blow my load on her face. "Cum for me baby" She whispered I let loose in her mouth and she swallowed that shit. She licked me clean and wrapped the sheets around her naked body. "You look worn out" She said laughing making me push her off the bed. She got up laughed even harder.
"I'll be in the shower if you need me" She said dropping the sheet and walking in the bathroom. I followed her inside.
"Why can't we shower together?" I asked stepping in behind her. "Your alright here." She pointed out. I smiled and we began washing up. After we finished we put on some clothes and laid down.
I was laying down with Amani on my torso watching Teen Titans.
"What if I didn't know where to find you" I said out the blue. She faced me but didn't say anything.
"Don't answer,it's just i would've lost my fucking mind" I sighed. She looked up at me. "I'm glad you found me though" She spoke then kissed my lips.
"Me too" I whispered. She smiled and cuddled up in my neck and light snores were heard. I kissed her head as she slept.
"I love you Amani" I whispered. "I love you too Azjay" She said back making me almost shit. "I thought you were asleep" She didn't say anything back making me chuckle. Soon I let sleep consume me.

Some shits about to go down next chapter.😬💀

Symoné in media