Mr.Tate

Azjay POV
I woke up to Jae and Marissa yelling most likely because he came home drunk and broke something.
"It wasn't my fault babe" Jae bellowed
"Yes it was i told you stay out of the house drunk" she cried. "You broke my Kuku Vase. My eyes widened it was Marissa fathers ashes. I put me ear on my door to listen closely.
"I'm sorry" he spoke with saddness in his voice.
"Whatever" she stomped away and the footsteps decreased. I jumped at the knock of my door.
"Blaze you up" Jae asked
"Yeah I'm up" I opened the door. He looked like he was crying. "Yuh ok Jae" I looked at him hard.  "Yeah we have someone to vist,get dressed" he walked away. I went into the bathroom and started my shower and stepped in letting the warm water run over my body. I got out and put on my nike boxers and sports bra and threw on my red Adidas jogger suit with my white high-top  air forces and walked out the door and down the stairs  to see Jae leaning on the wall by the door. He looked at me and walked out the door to his black jag. I followed and asked, "Do i need a gun". His neck snapped towards me and i flinched. His words stung. "Are you stupid,dumb or retarded,you always need your gun" He looked back at the house and nodded towards the door. I got out and went to my room and grabbed my glock and stuffed it in the back of my pants,walked back to the car and sat down. Jae drove off. We later arrived at a huge house with 3 BMW's in the yard. Jae got out and i followed he pounded on the door like he was 12. Fuck 12. A man in his late 30's opened the door and looked like he seen Jesus himself,he then said
"I don't have it yet Carua"  I looked at the man confused that's Jae's undercover name.  Jae then spoke
"I know but your time is running out Mr.Tate" Jae spoke evil-like. He pointed to me and I walked towards him. "This is Blaze,she'll teach you a lesson". One thing led to another and the man whose name i later learned was Lucas Tate we were in his basement he was hanging upside down from his ankles and i was beating him with a bat. Blood was everywhere,he was bleeding from his nose,mouth and forehead. We heard his front door close and a voice yell. "Dad,you home" Jae looked at me. "Go check it out" Lucas began to freak out. "Please Jae don't kill her she's all i have" Jae then sighed. And i walked out only to be hit with what i dont know.
"Ughhhhh fuck" I groaned and tried to get up but she swung again sending me to the floor. The fuck did she hit me with. I opened my eyes to see the girl from the mall. She gasped and pointed the crowbar at me. No wonder that shit hurt like a bitch,I'm pretty sure im bleeding. I touch my forehead and i was right i was leaking blood. She was gone to swing aging but i yelled. "Wait stop" I held my hand up to her and she put the crowbar to her side. "Where is my dad,what are you doing here,where is my dad?" She yelled. I got up and touched my glock ready to shoot her for fucking hitting me,but i heard Jae's voice. "Blaze don't even think about it". I moved my hand and backed away holding my forehead and wiped it with my hand. Jae then spoke
"Hello,you must be Amani,I'm Jae one of you fathers friend and this is my daughter Azjay." She dropped the crowbar and shook Jae's hand very slowly. I nodded to her and she said "Sorry,I thought you were a burglar"
"Your father wanted me to tell you that he's on a business trip". Amani then sighed and said "He's always gone,but thank you". Piece of my heart broke she going to lose her dad.
"Well he'll be back in 3 days but you have to go to your Aunt Carroll house. She looked up and walked up the stairs. Jae nodded to the stairs and i walked up to her room.
"I'm sorry for hitting you again" She pulled my hand and sat me on the bed and began to clean it up.
"Ahh shit" I hissed as the peroxide went on it.  She giggled and spoke "Man up" she then put a bandaid on it,I stand up and walked to a wall covered in pictures. "Thats my mom when she was alive" I looked at her with a blank face. She walked over to a black nike sports bag and picked it up. "I'm done" I walked out the door and downstairs to Jae.
"Drop her where she needs to be I'll talk to the dad. Amani came down the steps and Jae walked away.
"Let's go" I walked outside to Jae's black jag,she followed and got in the car and touched the radio and yelped when i smacked her hand. "No touching" She glared at me and rubbed her hand. "That hurt you know" "Sorry but this isn't my car,he'll probably kill me if anything is wrong" She looked at me then out the window.
*30 minutes later*
I followed the GPS and came across a yellow brick apartment with a 2016 honda civic inthe yard. Amani was asleep so i poked her side. "Your here,get up" She stirred then open her gorgeous eyes. I mean..they are gorgeous. We got out and went to the door of the house and knocked a lady in her mid 20's ish opened the door.
"Hey my little pookie" I snickered at the nickname and Amani looked at me.
"I'm staying for a while dad is out of town,this is Azjay a friend of my dads"
"You look no older than 15" Her eyes traveled up and down on me.
"I'm 19" I spoke with irritation. Wonder if I can shoot her in the face. I sighed and turned to Amani. "Your good right?"
"Yeah I'm fine,see you later" She walked inside. The aunt just stared at me then closed the door. I proceeded to the car when i noticed a black escalade parked on the curb. That wasn't there before. I speed walked into the car and dashed off and the car followed me. Fuck it's Ace. "Call Jae" said to the car. It rung three times until he picked up. "What's going on"
"I think its Ace,there's a black escalade following me" "Send me your coordinates,keep him busy don't lose him" The line went dead. Ok Jay just breathe you got this you've done it before,but with Jae. Fuck the coordinates,you got this. I pressed down on the gas and drove to the Base of Balck Skulls. Dumb move Jay. Dumb move. I then thought i can die and drove past the Base and out on the tracks thats where the escalade started to run into the car. It repeated its action until i went tumbling down a hill. I was upside down.I took in my surroundings and it looked like the smae place where they died. Then i heard footsteps and I heard Jae's voice. "Blaze are you ok?" "Yeah I'm good,just hanging around". Jae laughed then i seen his face,he pried the door open and i crawled out and stand up. "You have your gun" Jae asked. To my surprise it was still in my pants. Jae drove his red porche. "How did you find me?" "Your not that bright,champ" he laughed at me. I sighed and turned away to the car.
*Home*
I walked inside and up to my room and took of my clothes leaving me in my under clothes. I looked down and saw i was on hard. What the hell. I shook it off and climbed in bed and went to sleep