Unbelievable

(Story continues)
~AMANI~
I looked up at her wide eyes. She then began laughing.
"Come again" She asked still laughing
"I'm pregnant" I said. The smile was wiped clean off her face and was replaced with a stern face.
"How" was all she said
"Uh i believe when people have sex and don't wear protection this is the outcome" I replied smartly.
"Not the time for jokes" She sneered
"Your unbelievable" I said walking to the car.
"Amani you expect me to be happy about this" She asked starting the car up pulling out the parking lot.
"I'm not thrilled considering the timing but its not all my fault" I argued
"I wasn't blaming you..." She trailed off
"Whatever Azjay I'm not in the mood to argue with you." I dismissed the conversation. She sighed and pulled up to Jae's house.
"Stay here I'll be back" She instructed getting out. I leaned my chair back to catch a nap.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

~AZJAY~
Jae house,10:17a.m
I walked up the steps and knocked,Marissa opened the door smiling.
"Hey" She opened the door wider,allowing me inside.
"Hi" I gave her a hug and kiss.
"Where is Jae?"
"Office" She turned to the kitchen. I walked upstairs to his office where I heard a gun cock and pushed to my head.
"Who are you?" The female voice asked it sounded really familiar.
I turned around and it was Symone. She removed the gun immediately.
"I'm so sorry Azjay" She laughed
"Its ok Jae has you on house watch huh?" I smirked
"More like house duty,I don't leave" She corrected
"Even better" I laughed at her laughing.
"I never saw you so close up your actually pretty,most girls Jae recruit are ugly as hell" I said watching her laugh then blush
"Are you calling me pretty" She raised her eyebrow
"Yes,yes I am" I said making her smile.
Are you flirting Azjay. No. Yes. Shut up.
"Go ahead" She said. I walked in the office seeing him looking at a map.
"What's that for?"
"Johnathan has many traphouses" He said still marking the map.
"His main ones are in Houston,London,New Jersey,Italy,Mexico and here"
"What about the rest?" I asked
"Off grid like Budapest,Fiji,Guam and so on."
"He's everywhere"
"Yes which means we go for his delivery house which is right here" He continued
"A trailer comes every Wednesday and Friday to go to Houston his home town, we take the trailer to Houston and move from there" He finished
"What about Marissa and Amani" I asked
"I have a spare house up there they'll catch a flight just incase John boy pays them a visit,Symone and Mudd will be there with them" He said
"So Wednesday is go time?" I asked
"Yeah,be ready at 7, I'll try to get them on the first flight ok" He said
"Y-Yeah ok" I said then walked out.
"Marissa" I called. She walked over to me sitting at the island.
"Yes"
"Amani's pregnant" I said
"How far long?" She asked happily like.
"Three weeks" I answered
"Well your not alone in this you have me,Jae and your crazy ass friends you'll be fine, for now try not to drive her crazy her emotions will be every where" She said making me smile.
"She's like that regularly" I answered
"Just bare with her I know you two didn't plan it because I would've been the first to know but it happens and you both have to work together not against each other" She walked to me and hugged me. I gathered my thoughts as I sat at the island.

"You got this Azjay" I gave myself a pep talk and walked out the house seeing Amani sleeping in the car. I got in and started the car,the roaring of the engine woke Amani.
"Are we going home now?" She asked.
"Yeah and I'm sorry about earlier I'm just really shocked" I looked at her.
"Its ok I know this isn't exactly how we planned to have children but its a start" She smiled
"Your right and were going to celebrate,I'm taking you to dinner" I nodded taking her hand.
"That isn't necessary" She laughed
"Yes it is a journey of a new beginning,right" I smirked
"Can't we just order takeout and watch movies and cuddle" She pleaded.
"Your wish is my command" I turned in our house yard. We went inside and Amani went to the bathroom to shower while I ordered some Chinese takeout. Minutes later she joined me in the living room wearing track shorts and a tank top.
"Choose a movie I'm going to shower" I said going upstairs heading in the shower,as the warm water hit my skin I couldn't help but think about Amani's pregnancy.
"She's really pregnant,I can't believe it" I shook my head underwater.
"Stop being a bitch Azjay you got this,right,yeah you got this its just a human being,yeah you got this" I was pulled out my thoughts when Amani came in the bathroom.
"Babe foods here hurry up"
"I'm coming" I replied hearing the door close,i washed up and quickly threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt.
"Congratulations I'm 100 years old" Amani said laughing.
"Whatever" I said joining her on the couch taking my plate of food.
"I was thinking horror." She looked at me. I shrugged making her smile and click on "The hole in the ground".

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Home,Tuesday
3:23a.m
We were in the middle of a third movie and Amani was already curled up in my arms sleeping.
"I promise I'm always gone be here for you I love you so much Amani" I said looking down at her sleeping face. I eased out of her grip and carried our plates in the kitchen,I cleaned up before carrying her upstairs in a princess carry. I smiled and walked out the room. A knock at the door was heard and I looked through the peephole and it was a girl.
"Can I help you" I asked opening the door,she was soaked from the rain and her light skin was dirty.
"I-Im s-s-sorry to b-bother but do y-y-you have a ph-hone I can use" She said shivering.
"Yeah come in" I said letting her in,she grabbed a duffle bag that was also soaked and came in.
"Phones right there" I said watching her eye the plate of food.
"You hungry" I stated more than asked.
"Yeah" She said in a whisper. I smiled and heated up the food she was eyeing. It was still good worry don't worry. After it was done I placed it it front of her and she sat and began eating away.
"What's your name?" i asked as she slowed down a bit.
"Jordan" She whispered
"I'm Azjay" She nodded
"If you don't mind me asking why're out at three in the morning?" She sighed before looking up.
"I was put out about two weeks ago and I was uh sleeping on my best friends couch until her dad put me out and here I am sleeping from bench to bench" She finished.
"Any reason you got put out?" I pressed.
"The whole "I like girls" thing didn't sit to well with my parents so they put me out said they don't want an "abomination" such as myself around them" She looked at her watch.
"Sorry but if I want to catch the subway bench I should go thanks for the food" She said getting up.
"Bench? Your gonna sleep on a bench" I furrowed my brows.
"Yeah been doing it for the past week" She shrugged.
"Ok I always had no intention on helping people but I'm not gone let you sleep on no bench,you'll stay here" I said
"I can't.. I no I'll sleep on the bench."
"I insist,please" I said watching her eyes fill with tears. Then she charged at me pulling me into a hug.
"Thank you" Her voice cracked,I pulled away.
"Your welcome now lemme show you where you'll be sleeping" I said grabbing her bag and it started leaking water.
"Oh shit I'm sorry" She said
"No worries,I'll throw this in the washer and dryer for you" I said placing it down. I walked up the stairs with her following. I opened the guest room door and she walked inside.
"Wow" She gasped.
"You like it" I asked leaning on the wall.
"Yeah,yeah I really do" She said looking around.
"Thank you Azjay" She hugged me again.
"Take a shower you smell like the subway" I smiled,she laughed.
"Yeah of course,but I don't have any clothes" She reminded me
"Right,you can borrow some of mines" I said walking down the hall to our room. I opened it and Amani was still sleeping just in a different position. I grabbed a pack of unopened boxers,a sports bra,basketball shorts,a t-shirt an a pair of socks.
"This is my good deed for the year" I whispered and Amani stirred in the bed. Please don't wake up Please please. I let out a breath when she stopped moving. I walked inside the guest room and she was sitting on the floor staring at her hands.
"Knock knock" I said and she got up walking towards me. She smiled sadly.
"My dad use to say that" She took the clothes and walked in the bathroom closing the door.
I sat on the bed until she came out fully dressed,looking clean.
"Thanks"
"Get some sleep kid" I said patting her back. She nodded and laid down and I walked out and grabbed her bag emptying it and throwing her clothes in the washer. I sat there for about 20 minutes until they were finished and put them in the dryer.
I put her now clean clothes in a hamper and left in the washer room. I walked to the room  Amani was still sleeping. I laid down looking at the ceiling.
"You okay?" Amani asked laying on me.
"Yeah,we'll talk in the morning" I assured her
"Okay" She whispered.
My girlfriends pregnant and I just took in a kid. I shook my head and hugged Amani closer before going to sleep.