Bloody Morning

Azjay POV
I rolled over in my bed seeing as i heard three gun shots,I only had on some sweatpants and a sport bra. I slid out of my bed and grabbed my glock off my nightstand. I cocked it back and walked into the hallway where i saw a man laying in a pool of his blood. You had to kill him in front of my door.  I rolled my eyes and walked over the man an carefully walked down stairs to see another man but he was tied up with a sock in his mouth. Then i heard Jae's voice.
"He was caught stealing.." I turned around to Jae and he had a machete in his hand. He walked over to me with a slight smirk on his face. He handed me the machete.
"Do it for me I don't want blood on my hands. I took the man downstairs to the basement and sat him in the chair.
"Ok i don't have all day it's going to be quick. His sounds was muffled by the sock,I took it off.
"Please don't kill me i have a wife and three daughters" he pleaded
I sighed and turned away from him. "Should've thought about that when you stealed from Jae" I whispered and turned around and chop his head off. Blood squirted everywhere. All over my sweatpants and body and the floor. I walked up stairs to to see Marissa and Jae boo'd up and I coughed so they see my presence.
"Hello babygirl" Marissa smiled,
"Heyy,um i need a clean up in the basement there's blood everywhere"
"I'll call Toby" Toby is our personal cleaner for things like this.
"I'm going to the mall today,I'm bored. Jae nodded and I walked up the spiral stairs and into my room. I did my hygiene and out on my matching calvin Klein boxers and the sports bra and threw on something simple some pink shorts with a white t-shirt and my nike socks and my white air forces. I put on my gold chain and made my hair curly and sprayed some axe on me and walked downstairs to the car key rack and grabbed my keys to my Audi R8 and strolled out the door to the Cumberland Mall.

Amani POV
I walked out of the police station for the fourth time this month.
"Amani you can't keep doing this" my dad said. Oh how rude of me I'm Amani Tate I'm a very bad girl the head of police calls me *giggles* I'm 17 and I'm such a trouble maker but I just do things for fun anywhoo I'm recently moved to Atlanta because i got kicked out of my old school in Ohio. So i start school next week. Senior of course but i have to stay an extra year for credits and blah blah blah. I like girls,i love licking rainbows  and the color black and purple. I don't wear all black like those other bad girls i wear what i want.
"Dad,I didn't do nothing but spray paint a wall,I'm sorry" i rolled my eyes an folded my arms. He took a deep breath and shook his head. "Sorry isn't going to cut is A." He only calls me A when he's really upset. I hate seeing my dad upset but a mother's death really fucks with a girls mind.
"Really dad I'm sorry I'll stay out of trouble for the next two weeks,deal"? He looked over at me. "Three weeks" UGHHHHH "Ok fine,three weeks"
"Weren't you going to the mall today" He raised an eyebrow
"Oh yeah i totally forgot i was at the station all day" i facepalmed myself. He pulled up to a mall named Cumberland Mall. "You have two hours in here" He gave me his black card. I took it and smiled at it. "Three hours" I looked at him,pleadingly. "Fine now go"  I leaned off the car and he drove off. I walked casually into the mall and nearly passed out it was so big. I walked until i bumped into something more like someone and landed flat on my ass. I looked up and it was a guy. He had curly hair that was bleached and he wore some pink shorts with a white t-shirt. He had spoke and i realized it was a girl.
"I'm sorry about that" She helped me up off the floor and walked away. Hmph rude much,but she did pick me up off the floor. I started walking around until i saw a store i was exactly looking for; Forever 21. I smiled and walked into the store and straight to the jeans section. I felt a lit tap on my shoulder I turned around it was a girl with curly dark hair and dark  brown eyes and she looked like she was no taller than 5'5.
"Hey,I've never seen you here before and i know everyone" She spoke. I cleared my throat before speaking. "Yeah i just moved from Ohio". "Awesome I'm Chyna".

She offered her hand

She offered her hand. I shook it and said "Amani" We started walking around the mall and in and out stores,we made it to the food court and i had about 10 bags with me from different stores;Forever 21,Pacsun,Tommy Hilfiger,Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
"So,why did you move from Ohio,i heard its a great place" Chyna sat down across fomr me said.
"I got kicked out of my old school in Ohio and well,I was kicked out of all the schools in Ohio so we came here plus my dad lives over here,I use to live with my grandparents. So here I am". She looked to focus on what i was saying. Maybe she could be a great friend. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone vibrated,its was my dad. I answered the phone.
*Phone conversation*
"Hello"
"Amani it's been three hours, I'm outside" my dad spoke.
"Ok where"
"Third parking lot" he hung up. I looked at Chyna who was already looking at me.
"Was that your boyfriend" I laughed,"No that was my dad,I have to go" "ok here put your number in my phone" she passed me her phone and i saved it as  Badass A😈💗. I gave it back and grabbed my things and walked to the third parking lot and saw my dad's black BMW and got inside. He looked at me sideways. "Jeusus Amani did you buy the whole goddamn mall" I laughed,"No dad I didn't" "Did you have a good time" He started driving. "Actually I did I met a girl named Chyna,she's a good person". He nodded his head and pulled up to the house but didn't cut the car over. I looked over at him. "Where are you going"? "I have some errands to run" I nodded and got out the car. I didn't get mad because that's what he does leave me here for hours and doesn't come back until late that night. I walked up stairs to my room and laid-back on my bed and later dropped asleep.