Making Moves

~AMANI~
Ace busted in the room looking around frantically.
"WHERE IS IT,WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!!!" He yelled. "Where is what?" I asked genuinely confused. "The tracker" He stopped moving and stood in front of me making my heart race.
"I don't have no tracker" I spoke truthfully.
"Lies" He said slapping me across the face sending me to the floor,holding my now throbbing face in his hands making me look at him.
"When Jae arrives I'm going to kill you in front of them" He dropped me and walked out. I crawled in the corner of the room and held my legs up to my chest crying silently.

~AZJAY~
"Time to go" Jae spoke pulling the covers from over my head. I lazily got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.
I got dressed in some jeans, t-shirt and threw on my timbs. We arrived at the warehouse unarmed. Which is stupid in my eyes.
"Why are we unarmed again" I asked Jae as we got out the truck.
"We not killing anyone,just planting some bombs for after the job,ok" He spoke carrying the bag filled with C4's.
We planted bombs everywhere on the roof,in the trees,grass even on the cars they had,as we were almost leaving a gun cock was heard we turned around to see Amelia. WHAT IN THE ENTIRE FUCK.
"A-amelia" I asked in pure shock.
"Yes shut up and get up" she whispered.
"I'm sorry I'm fucking confused,what the fuck" I whisper yelled. She let out a big sigh
"Ace is my dad he told me Jae was coming and he told me to keep watch,No I didn't betray you because you guys would be dead already" She put the gun back in her waistline.  "You guys need to leave NOW" She walked inside the warehouse leaving me a confused fucking mess.  Jae and I hauled ass back to the truck and out of there.
"What the fuck just happened?" Jae asked
"Well obviously Amelias a backstabbing bitch,we need to get Amani for Ace hurts her" I said sounding like a complete bitch but I didn't care.
"I have a plan" Jae spoke then pulled over. He got out and opened the truck trunk and got out two snipers and a glock,passing me a sniper and the glock I smiled like and idiot.
"We go in there nightfall,save Amani,kill Ace and blow the fucking place up,simple" Jae walked back in the truck.
"So we don't need Harry,Malcom and Marco?" He shook his head.
"They're here but far" He reached and got a mini mic and attached it to my ear.
"Catch some sleep until time" He laid his head back on the chair. I got out and sat on top the truck and took the earpiece out and sat it next to me. I got the picture of me and Amani out my pocket and looked at it.
"We're coming for you" I spoke quietly. I got down and hopped back in the truck and closed my eyes

We were up just waiting on Jae's signal to go. Malcom and I will go in first then Jae.
"I put my heart on my lyrics.." I sung softly to Kodak with my headphones in. I felt a light tap it was Jae.
"Let's go" He walked away. I hopped off the truck and grabbed my glock and sniper. Jae gave me a pistol.
"We got five minutes before Ace comes back,so we move quick" Jae spoke then basically ran to the warehouse.
We got in the warehouse and four buff ass niggas was standing there,I shot them all in the head. Next thing you know I'm being picked up and thrown across the room.
"Ugh what..the" I got up and some dude was running towards me making me run down the hall and into a room.
"Azjay" I turned around to see Amani. I ran and hugged her. She started crying.
I missed you so much" She said between cries. "I missed you more,ok listen were leaving but I need you to take this gun and shoot anyone that isn't us,got it" She nodded. "Good,lets go" I took her hand and seen the same guy who was chasing me."You again." I started running towards him but he dropped to the floor. Amani shot him in the head.
"Way to go babe" I smiled and dashed up some stairs to see Jae walking backwards peeping in each room.
"Ace is coming,we need to leave" He said then ran downstairs only to run into Ace and some guys with crowbars,pipes and bats.
"Shit" Jae cussed
"Welcome brother" BROTHER!!!
"Brother?" Me and Amani said. Jae turned to face us.
"You've been keeping secrets Jae" Ace teased. "Azjay how bout we play a little game of cat and mouse" Jae smirked.
"Cool,I'm cat" I said shooting the person closest to my left. Amani started beating the guy with a crowbar. Her favorite wepon.
Everyone of Aces little crew was dead. I had a scar over my eye. Jae was bleeding. Amani was limping but we did it.
"What your gonna kill me now" Ace spat at Jae as he was laying on the floor. Jae's eyes grew dark.
"Yes" Jae mumbled and began to stomp his face in.
"Holy shit Jae,let's go guys" I said pulling Amani out the warehouse with Jae following us. We made it to the truck and got in breathing heavily. Jae started driving with me and Amani in the back.
"Holy crap" Amani breathed out. I glanced at her and my heart sped up. I then began staring.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." She teased making me smile. She's definitely getting fucked tonight. We drove back to Sean's house for the night. Amani was taking a shower and I looked at the ring I bought.
The shower turned off and I hid the ring in my bag. "I don't have any clothes here" She spoke.
"Did he touch you? " I asked. She shook her head. "He didn't" I looked deep in her eyes.
"Stop staring at me, I'm not lying" A voice was heard in my ear. I still had on my earpiece.
"Guys can we do the bombs now" Malcom asked. I laughed. "Yeah you can Malcom" I said taking the earpiece out. Amani came and straddled my lap.
"Thank you" She kissed me.
"Thats my job to protect you" I said kissing her again.
"C'mon we got a long drive ahead of us,catch some sleep" She spoke. Ok so maybe I wasnt getting some pussy. I kissed her and she laid her head on my chest,her light snores began to fill the room and I passed out seconds later.