Heros and Villains - Logicality

Logicality side requested by Soft_boi7 and Lizzey13_.

This isn't my best writing, sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman and Logan made their way towards the bank vault carefully and quietly. As soon as the coast was clear, Logan gave Roman the signal to split up and Logan headed to the vault as Roman went to go guard.

Logan really hoped that Roman wouldn't screw anything up with the guarding or the getaway. He finally might be getting his funding back and the last thing he needed was for both of them to get arrested. He would kill Roman if they ended up in jail.

Logan wasn't a huge fan of crime himself but for them it was the easiest option. The only other option to get money would be getting a better job which would take up way too much of his time that could be spent on research.

He was thankful this would probably be his last time robbing a bank because in all honesty, he could do without the stress. He couldn't deny the fact that if he somehow lost his funding again or ran into hard times, robbery might present itself as an option again but he did his best to not think about that.

It didn't take long for him to arrive at the vault and he opened the door with ease since he had already unlocked it. The alarms began to go off as expected, which really ruined the calm quietness filling the room before. He let out a sharp breath of annoyance and entered the vault to gather the money. He began stuffing the duffel bag he had brought with him, remembering how much he preferred standing guard. The noise was beginning to give him a headache.

With all of his focus on grabbing bills, he almost didn't notice the entrance of the bubbly hero.

"Put the money back."

Logan stifled a laugh at the hero's confident tone and continued what he was doing without looking up.

"Why should I listen to you?"

It amused Logan how Morality thought they were an even match. They weren't. In almost every one of their interactions, Logan had defeated Morality with ease. There had been a few off days where Morality had won out of pure chance but Logan refused to call them real victories.

"Because otherwise, I won't let you leave."

Logan finished filling up the duffel bag and finally faced to look at Morality. He was standing in front of the door with his arms out a bit just in case Logan decided to try and run past. Logan let out a small sigh and slung the duffel over his shoulder.

"Wouldn't it be easier for both of us if you just let me? We know if it was a physical fight I'd win." Logan stood impatiently waiting for an answer but Patton wasn't backing down.

"No! Crime is wrong and I can't just let you go free. You could rob other banks or kidnap somebody!" Logan rolled his eyes at the overdramatic statement and stayed where he was standing instead of escaping for a minute.

"Don't worry, I have no interest in kidnapping anyone. Also, this is most likely going to be my last robbery if that helps." Logan knew there wasn't much harm in saying any of this because it wasn't anything that could be used against him.

"Wait, really?" Patton was surprised that this was supposedly their last robbery. Why would they stop if they were getting away with it? He didn't rule out that it could be a trick and decided to inquire further.

"The only reason we rob banks is because we need money. Now that we don't, it isn't necessary to go through the extra trouble." Logan wasn't sure why he was answering but answered anyway, confusing the hero more in the process.