Groundhog Day - Logicality

Okay this first part isn't story related but please show PattonCakeSanders some love!

They are an absolutely amazing person and their stories are great!

If you're looking for some wonderfully written Logicality and Prinxiety that's where you should go to get it.

Thanks for keeping me smiling! 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm definitely going to do a Prinxiety version of this too.

Just in case you haven't seen the movie, this is an au where Logan keeps living the same day over and over while others just live as normal. He remembers everything and wakes up in and endless cycle of the same day.

I'm sorry I'm bad at descriptions but the movie is on Netflix and I really recommend it.

You will probably have to have seen the movie to understand this fully but I'd say you could read it without seeing it of you wanted to.

This has a happy ending so don't be too scared of the triggers.

Tw: Swearing, car accident, blood, suicide attempt, suicidal Logan, a hospital.

Tell me if I missed anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•February 2nd•
-Groundhog Day-

•-Day One-•

Logan yawned and stretched his arms as his alarm went off with a loud beeping sound. He looked over at the date and time that was flashing on the screen.

02/02
8:00am

He pressed the top of it so it would stop beeping as he got out of bed and changed into his usual shirt and tie.

He stopped to look in the mirror to give his reflection a quick check. Nothing seemed wrong. He tied the laces on his shoes and left his bedroom to go make himself some breakfast.

On his way to the toaster with a slice of bread when he was interrupted by his roommate who was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Lo, Pat, Ro and I are going out soon to see the groundhog. You wanna come?" Logan scoffed at Virgil's question and placed his bread in the toaster.

"The whole celebration is ridiculous Virgil. Hundreds of people gather around to see if a groundhog sees his shadow and they think that will somehow affect the weather?" Logan let out a breath of amusement as he took the now finished toast out of the toaster and placed it on a plate.

"So what're you gonna do then?" Virgil sipped at his coffee as Logan spread Crofters over his breakfast and sat down beside him.

"I suppose that I'll actually get some work done instead of watching the mayor lie about speaking to an animal." Logan bit into his toast as Virgil rolled his eyes at Logan's stubborn behavior.

"It's not about the groundhog Logan, it's about getting together as a town and celebrating. But of course you wouldn't get that." Virgil drank more of his coffee as multiple knocks came from the outside of the apartment door.

"It's open!" Virgil called and in stepped two men the same age as Virgil and Logan. Patton beamed brightly and walked over to Logan as Roman gave his boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek.

"You coming to see the groundhog Logie?" Patton giggled and smiled when he spoke, meanwhile Logan remained stoic as he took another bite of his toast.