Chapter 43

AIDEN POV

" Rhea ! Where are you ?"

" shuuuuu ! She fell asleep in the study. She overworked herself" Maggie said in a soft tone.

" Okay I'll take her to our bedroom. Goodnight Maggie"

" Did you eat ?"

" Yes I did. How's Larry ?"

She burst out laughing.

" let's discuss it in the morning?"

" yes. I am exhausted too"

" Goodnight Aiden"

I walked towards the study.
My beautiful wife was sleeping with her head on the desk and mouth wide open. All innocent.

I went near her and took some pictures. Picked her up.

She opened her eyes " just because I am dead sleepy"
And went back to sleep

" goodnight baby" and kissed her forehead.

————————————————————————

" Aghhhhhhhhh"
I opened my eyes and I meet the floor.

" Rhea ! Did you push me ?"

I sit up and see her glaring at me.

" I kicked you"

" what ?"

" I didn't push you. I kicked you"

" And what did I do to get such a treatment"

" what did you do ? Hahahahaha Let's make a list shall we ? Where to start ? Umm yesss 1.you don't let me sleep 2. You just wake me up and say you are leaving, no prior notice
3. YOU GIVE ME HALF OF YOUR FREAKING COMPANY. Just like that"

" Rhea, calm down please "

" calm down. Okay. This is me calm. You better start talking"

" What is there to say. I had to go to London for an important meeting, and we are in the middle of an important issue here.We are 2 people. So I split us between situations to handle effectively"

She sighed and laid back down on the bed.

RHEA POV

" you don't get it Aiden. I don't like things being handed to me like that. If I don't have a say I don't like it. Moreover it's not something small. It's your company. A multi Billionaire company! It's a lot of responsibility!

He cut me off
" It's not anything new ! You own one on your own"

" No Aiden. It's my father's. I own 10%. Now 20% because Reed gave me his share. I don't think I'll ever own it like you do , ever"

I sighed. It's complicated. I don't even know what I want to do.

" Aiden. I need a break. From everything. A lot has happened in such a short time. I am going away

Suddenly he was on me!
Held my hands above my head.
Kissing me roughly.

" mm Ai... Aiden"

" you listen to me carefully Mrs. Aiden Black. You are mine! You are not going anywhere. The moment I married you, everything of mine was yours. Giving you half the company was just a legal formality. You own every single thing of mine. Including me"

He kissed me again.

" There won't be any going away until and useless it's both of us involved. Now how about I share my gifts with you"

He gets up and goes to the chair.

I support my head with my hand and look at him.
Sexy. But so dominating.

" Hubby. Next time you don't discuss it before and just hand me things it won't be pretty"

He comes back with a gift box.

" Don't tell me you had time to shop in London. You were in the city for like 4 hours max"

" Patience baby"

He opens the lid and my eyes go wide.
Shit! I did not think this through.

" well let's have some make up sex. Using your gifts shall we ?" He huskily said moving closer to me.

" Ai... Aiden! What are you doing ? We need to get to office" I said trying to get off the bed.

He pulled me and in one swift motion I was on the bed.

" Let's deal with my issue first" he pressed on to me.

————————————————————————

KNOCK KNOCK

" If both of you don't come downstairs in 2 minutes. I will have Jacob break this door!" Lena shouted.

" Coming baby. 1 minute" I shouted

" Aiden come let's go!"

He hugged me tighter.

" 1 minute left" came a loud voice

" Aghh. Why are you here?" Aiden shouted.

" open the door and my fist will answer the question" lena Said

I laughed because Aiden loosened his hold.

I quickly put on his T shirt and my shorts and opened the door.

" Well Hello Darling. I am your Ignored Pregnant friend Elena. Remember?"

She held my ear and dragged me downstairs.

" ouuuuuu ouchhhhhhh it hurts lenaaaaaa"

" Ignoring also hurts "

" when did I even Ignore you ?"

" How dare you CROSS QUESTION ME?"

I rolled my eyes. Hormones.

" so did you finally agree to give us some time ?" A voice Said as we reached downstairs.

" Karan?!"

" Hello Rhea" several voices said
And I finally look properly and see all them sitting in the living room and glaring at me.

I gulped.