Chapter 8

" mmmmm it smells amazing Chris. Oh Chris, please marry me" Elena shouted.

I turned to see Jacob's reaction. He was shocked and angry. I touched his hand and he looked at me.
I mouthed' Jacob chill'

I didn't know whether Elena told Jacob about her pregnancy. I don't know if he knows I know about him and Elena. It is so obvious for gods sake!

Suddenly somebody lifted me from the kitchen stool and spun me around.

" hey baby girl did you miss me? Of course you did. I missed you as hell. You were in my dreams"

" ahh Dylan, stop it and put me down this instant. Otherwise "

" or what Rhea. I'm not going to stop it"

By now I was dizzy. It'll be a matter of seconds before I would pass out . I knew it.

Aiden POV

It is so cute to see Rhea eagerly eat all the cakes and brownies.

And Elena is stuffing herself and its hilarious.

I turned around to see Dylan entering the bakery. He motioned me to be quite.

He came to Rhea suddenly lifted her and spun her around.

" hey baby girl did you miss me? Of course you did. I missed you as hell. You were in my dreams"

" ahh Dylan, stop it and put me down this instant. Otherwise "

" or what Rhea. I'm not going to stop it"

She was becoming paler.  Before I could get up and help her. Out of nowhere Reed came and pulled Rhea out. She was already passed out.

" somebody get water, add salt and sugar. And katy stop panicking" Reed ordered.

Maggie rushed back with the glass.
Dylan eyes were wet. He hated hurting anyone.
And I was shocked. I feel my chest tighten.

Reed gently tapped Rhea up and started making her drink.  When the glass was finished and for a good five minutes no body spoke.

Ellie already called the doctor and Larry had the first aid kit.

I'm not able to see her that way.

Reed growled. He was so angry it could be seen on his face. I'm lost trust me! I feel like I'm the one who should protect her. I feel jealous seeing her with someone else

" how are feeling?"

" Reed I know you are angry but please cool down" Rhea asked in small voice

" you want ME to COOL DoWN? Have you been taking your medicine? Huh"

" I .... I did umm not take them" she whispered the last part.

Why is taking medicines? She is sick? I want to know!!

" why the hell is that huh? Could not afford to buy medicine ? You are so irresponsible. I cannot believe you right now! Don't talk to me. We are going back to hotel. You are going to eat some food and take your tablets. Fuck with your job and fuck with your identity"

" Reed .."

" shut up Rhea . Don't talk. I don't know what I'm going to tell your father."

" Reed don't tell anything "

" I'm going to bring the car, Dylan will you please carry her to the car. You guys can follow us back to hotel once you are done here. I can tell you guys are confused and lost. She is good now. She is anaemic  and has bouts of hypoglycaemia at times.Nothing to worry"

Rhea, Reed and Dylan went out. Larry followed them in case they needed help.

We all sat in silence no body spoke.

Then it clicked me. My baby girl is sick. What the hell am I doing here sitting?

I got up to leave

" where are you going Aiden? " Ellie asked

" I really want to know if she's alright. I can't believe we are sitting here like this"

" I know! I'm just shocked. I can't believe that one minute she was laughing and the other she was down" Chris exclaimed

" Maggie please lock the place" I said and ran out

Everyone ran after me and got in their cars . We drove to the hotel.

I wanted to know how she was!

Hey hey😀

How's everything?

Are you enjoying the story?

Please vote and comment

Thank you😘