Chapter 9 ( part 1)

Rhea PoV

Stupid head ... Stupid body....stupid reed .... Stupid people.... Stupid time..... Stupid me

I have to find a way to stop Reed . He will tell dad otherwise. But Reed is such a moron, he won't listen.

" hey you alright ?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up.

" sorry Dylan. I kinda zoned out"

" it's alright. I um .... Um ,..... Rhea I'm "

" Dylan , it's the last time I'm telling you. It's alright it's not your fault at all. Okay?"

" damn right !! It's not his fault , it's yours. How could you be so irresponsible? Huh. I can't believe you right now. You are such a stupid girl"

Dylan growled. I was shocked.

" Mr. Reed I highly suggest you stop scolding her. Sometimes things just happen okay? Now just drive to the hotel peacefully and allow Rhea to rest. Am I clear?"

Dylan said with so much authority and I was gaping like a fish. What happened to the cool flirty guy?

Dylan was talking in the phone while I dozed off.

Then again I woke up obviously since I'm such a light sleeper.
But then again when I dozed off next to Aiden , I slept peacefully. I felt safe and warm.

Aiden ...... I have no clue how to deal with him. I feel a pull towards him. He is ... I don't know what to say or think.

" Rhea ,baby girl do you want me to carry you out?"

I looked to see from window that we were at the lobby entrance. I shook my head and opened the door. I got out and instantly a cold weather greeted me.

I looked to the drivers side of the car. Dylan and Reed were talking with each other.

Then I felt the smell. The same cologne he uses.

I was lifted off my feet and was held like a bride.

" Aiden , what are you doing? Put me down this instant!"

" no ways cupcake. You are not going to argue with Aiden. You are not well"

" I completely agree with Chris, Ri" Jacob exclaimed and sighed.

" we all do. Now get her small bum inside Aiden" Katy exclaimed

" hey ! I don't have a small bum Katy. Don't insult my bum!"

Everyone roared with laughter. I felt hot and red.

" sure you don't sweetie. It's like all your supposed bum fat is also stored in your boobs" Ellie exclaimed

All girls hi fied each other.

" Are we going to stand here all day? I have to pee badly" Elena stated

Ohh the perks of being pregnant...

" yeah right lets go" Aiden said and locked his eyes with mine.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey hey there!!!

I got my first comment for this book!!!!!

I'm sooooooo hhaaaappppyyyy!!!

Yay

@paushpaush : thank you for the first comment or should I say my only comment. You just made my day. This update is for you!!!

I'll update soon. I'm sorry for such short chapter and delay !!!

Lots of love

Please vote and comment