Chapter 13

Tring trrrriiiinnnnggg

" uhh Reed stop that noise"

" umm um "

Stupid reed he is still sleeping.

I hesitantly got up to pick the phone. My eyes popes out. It's dad.

" hello?"
" come home this instance. I'm taking Karan also there. You are so stupid! Come now"
My dad barked and cut the call.

I groaned. I walked outside my room to see Reed sprawled on the couch.

I'm so mad. 

I kneed his stomach.

" ahhhhhhh Oh god!! What the hell?"

" stupid what did you do? Dad just called. He is super upset. Get up and get ready. We are leaving in 15 minutes."

Reed got up cursed and ran to his room.

I got this apartment with money I saved. It's a three bedroom apartment with a pool, sundeck , balcony and a small garden. I decorated it my self.

I sighed and got up to get ready.

" Sahiba! It's been so long. Please come. Saheb is in the study. Karan sahib is in your room. Where would you like to go first?"

" jay ram I'm good. I will go myself. Thank you"

Jay ram, had been this house care taker for long as I can remember.

I knocked on the door and heard " come in"

My father sat on his chair with his spectacles and working on his laptop.

" morning dad! How are you? Is Karan doing good?"

" of course everyone is good and everything Is fine"

" then what was the phone call in the morning?"

" why are you so careless? Somebody attacked Karan. What if they come after you too? How can you go to that apartment? "

" dad please calm down. I'm sorry I forgot. So many things on my mind and you know

His phone rang and I excused myself out of his room.

Phew it was not that bad.

" oii  ! What are you doing in my room? Go to your own bed, stupid! "

" ouch I'm wounded! How could you be so harsh! How??" Karan faked his voice and spoke

" stop it drama queen! Sometimes I think you are a girl!"

" chiii you are so sexist !!"

" stop! Stop! I'm too tired to fight with you. Let me check you and then we are sleeping"

Karan chuckled but stopped talking.

" good improvement sir! Had food?"

" yep! I had noodles " he stuck his tongue out

I stuck my tongue back at him. I went to my closet and changed into my comfy shorts and loose tee.