Chapter 31

" Thank you everyone for coming here. The official fashion show starts as usual at 10:00 but now we are throwing a small reception which is suprise to my wife. Please be nice to our guests and thank you all once again!" I spoke.

They were so many questions. But I turned back to look for Rhea. Where is she ?

I heard a squeal and saw Vicky and Rhea hugging each other. I smiled.

I walked over.

" Hello Vicky! I hope you had a comfortable journey"
She hugged me.

" Hey Aiden. Yes, thank you. "

" now go! Someone is waiting anxiously for you" Rhea teased. She blushed and ran to hug Chris.

I pulled Rhea towards my side and called out " guys ! Let's go!"

" babe I have a suprise for you !"

" really? What more is left ?" She asked rolling her eyes.

I kissed her forehead and grinned. I hope she loves it.

We walked to the hall. It was dark.
I left Rhea's side and walked away.

" baby don't leave me. It's too dark!"

Rhea 's pov

" oh baby ? I didn't know such huge progress was happening?" A new voice said

All lights came up blinding me. It took me few seconds to adjust.

" Elena ?"
Oh my god !

I ran and hugged her.

" I missed you so much Lena ! Oh god I can see your bump!"

She huffed and turned sideways.

I caught my ears. " I'm sorry Elena. Please forgive me? Also did you like the gift ?"

She smiled " you gave me my mum back ! She told me you met her in Austria  ? How did you even track her down ?"

" I was there with dad for some event and walking down the street was your mom. After your parents divorce she settled there with a new name and as a kindergarten teacher "

" I just wanted to confirm the story "

" so am I forgiven ?"

" I missed your wedding for gods sake ! You didn't invite me !"

" oh don't worry Elena. She will get irritated with Aiden soon. When she marries next time you can be there ?"

" dad !" Aiden barked

" Ashton! Cara !" I hugged both of them.

" now you can officially call me mama !" Cara said

I hugged her once again. Tears started spilling out.
" I love you mama!"

" oh darling! Everything is going to be all right don't worry!" She hugged me tighter.

I opened my eyes and saw a blurry figure standing.

' nanna ?'

I let go of mama and looked at him. He looked like he hasn't slept for years, with beard, dull eyes and guilty.

" I always admired you for being so strong and focused. But as a father I always feared about losing you. When James suddenly called and asked me to meet him, all I wanted was to hide you! But you had all your friends with you and I felt you will be the safest there. I met him in the afternoon in the hotel 'he wanted you!' .Said his wife misses you. I was shocked knowing she was alive. He asked to either willingly give you to him or he would attack on the house and take you anyway" he hiccuped.

" get him water !" Aiden barked

A waiter gave him. But he refused.

" I of course didn't want to give you ! You are my daughter!  But I had no choice "

" No CHOICE?" Aiden shouted

" Aiden calm down ! Let him explain !"

" I called the Mr. Antony Lave, he told me about the government plan to overtake Rodriguez. I informed him about the situation. He asked me to send you with James. Said within a week he will get you back to me safely. I trust him ! You know that. That was our plan !"

" but why didn't you tell us ?" Jacob questioned

" how could I? You guys would never agree! I would be putting all of your lives in danger too ! And I know Rhea wouldn't want that ."

" dad ?" Until now I was standing numb, digesting all the information.

" I'm sorry baby girl. Please forgive me ?" Dad asked opening his arms.

I ran to him and hugged him like the life depended on it.
" I love you so much Rhea ! I love you. You are the best thing that happened to me !"

" I love you too nanna. I love you so much !"

" Mr. Black . The guests have started to arrive!" Aaron , Aiden's head bodyguard said

" yes let them in !"

" guests ? For what?" I asked

Aiden clapped his hands twice and the entire room illuminated.

Oh my god !

It was beautiful.

It's my wedding reception!

" oh lord !"

" you like it?"

I hugged Aiden. " thank you so much ! This is beautiful!"

" come on girl ! Let's fix you up ! And you guys welcome the guests!" Katy said and dragged me.

I went to a room where there were so many girls getting ready. " it's for the show?" I asked

" yes ! Now take a seat darling. I'm going to fix you!"

" nooooo !" A voice boomed

I like to see a man Running towards us.

" darling! Let's not go there. You promised me that I would be the one to get Mrs. Black ready! You don't remember?"

" oh right Alex ! I forgot" Katy said

" right ! Rhea this is Alex ! He is the lead artist of our company!"

" oh darling you are beautiful! So no makeup! Only tab of lipstick . Oh you were crying! Get some ice Rob !"

I laughed. He is so energetic!

Please vote and comment!