Forever Pt. 1

(Anna's POV)

Today was the day. Today was the day that I would officially become a part of Michael's life, not just as his best friend, or his fiance, but as his wife. Michael spent the night at his family's Hayvenhurst estate while I slept alone here, at Neverland. Luckily I had Aubrey and Tatiana in the rooms next door, while my aunt and uncle were down the hall. Though I technically was not alone, it still felt awkward sleeping alone without Michael next to me. I lifted my head from the pillow and stretched my stiff limbs before exiting the bedroom. The smell of bacon and eggs flowed through my nostrils, hinting me that Aunt May was awake and already busy. I trudged down the staircase towards the kitchen area to see my aunt busying herself around the kitchen,

"Good morning bride-to-be." Aunt May teased as she filled my plate with every bit of breakfast food she managed to cook up. I smiled to myself as I took the plate from her hands and began to pick at my food with my fork. "I am guessing that you have yet to tell him." I looked up from my plate to see Aunt May staring at me with one eyebrow cocked up.

"How'd you-"

"It's a mother's instincts, or in this case, a really great aunt's instincts." Aunt May set the spatula she had been holding on the counter and took a seat next to me at the breakfast table. "Anna, you can not keep this from him, no matter how badly you want to protect him from the truth, it all will come out in the end. The longer you hide this from him, the worse it will be for the both of you. This problem is something that will not only be taking a huge chunk out of your life, but it will also be taking a huge chunk out of his life as well. You need to consider how this all will affect him in the end as well." She sighed and laid a hand upon my own that I had not realized was shaking.

"Aunt May I am scared, I am not going to lie, I am truthfully scared of what all of this will mean for Michael and I. I do consider how he will take this, I consider that every day of my life. It kills me to go on with my days knowing that deep down I have a secret, one that he does not know about and the fact that the secret is going to alter our lives is what kills me the most." I buried my face within my hands as my thoughts all began to pile out at once.

"Anna, I know that this is a very difficult decision but you need to understand that you may not be ready to tell him now, but sooner or later you will have to be honest with Michael. Just know that whatever you decide, your uncle, your friends and I will all be here to support you no matter what." I wrapped my arms around my aunt's neck as I began to sob softly into her shoulder. I knew that I would always have my loved ones to fall back on in any time of need, but just the mere thought of Michael not included frightened me to all new lows. Suddenly, the front door to the house flew open and in entered Janet, LaToya, and Rebbie, all who were followed by strangers carrying suitcases into the foyer, one by one.

"Where is my, about-to-be-sister this lovely morning?" Janet's voice sounded through the house.

"Kitchen!" I managed to yell back. Janet soon appeared in the kitchen with a bright grin upon her dark skin.

"Are you ready for today?" She squealed in amusement and excitement.

"As ready as I will ever be. Who brought all of that junk in the foyer?" I questioned, attempting to get a closer look as to what was becoming of the foyer.

"I thought Michael already discussed this with you? He paid for hair and makeup stylists to come work on you as well as the bridesmaids, and your aunt." My jaw fell open slightly at the imaginative price that all of this must have cost.

"Clearly not, but don't you think that this is a little...much?" Janet scoffed in sarcasm at my rather upfront question.

"You are marrying the Michael Jackson, so you might as well get treated like it." Not long after Janet's comment, both Tatiana and Aubrey emerged from their rooms to the same astonishment I was bearing not long before.