Too Hard to say Goodbye

Sorry for the long update, I'm stuck with writers block again while writing a new story for you guys!!! Bare with me through this chapter :)

Just as we all suspected, the whole kiss scene was on every channel and on every radio station. I could kill Tatiana for this, but something inside me had prevented me from doing so. I sighed heavily as I sat on the side of the bed, looking out the window at the rain. I felt the bed sink next to me, feeling Michael rub my back with his hand gently.

"I fired her." He stated.

"I know." My head turned to meet Michael's confused face. "It's kind of obvious Michael, why else would you tell me to leave last night to talk to Tatiana with Frank?" Michael shrugged his shoulders before resting his elbows on his knees. There really wasn't much left to say after that, the whole mess was getting bigger since the world knows about Michael and I, and now Tatiana and Michael.

"Where is she?" I asked him as he kept his eyes glued on the window.

"I gave her until this morning to leave. She is probably in her hotel room, packing her things." I went to my suitcase and threw on one of the shirts Michael had given me to cover up my pajamas.

"I'll be right back." I excused myself from Michael.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as I made my way to the door.

"To make things right." I kissed his lips briefly before slipping out the door to talk to Tatiana. I can't let her leave without me apologizing for what all I said to her last night, it wouldn't be right to let her leave without me telling her how sorry I am. I went to her room and knocked on the door, hoping that she hasn't left yet. To my luck she answered the door,

"Hey T." I said quietly. She looked as if she hadn't slept in years when she answered.

"Hey Annie." I wrapped my arms around her neck and began to cry.

"I'm so, so sorry for everything T. I didn't mean what I said to you last night." Tatiana rubbed my back as she squeezed me tightly.

"Don't worry about it, I deserved it after what I did to you. I wasn't being a good friend to you and I'm so sorry for putting you through all of that." I pulled away from her and wiped my tears.

"Michael said that you aren't coming back." She cast her eyes down to the floor.

"Yeah, he fired me. I can't blame him though, I hurt you guys and I did it out of pure jealousy. That's not what friends do to one another, apparently I took that for granted and hurt any possible trust between us." She tucked a strand of dark curly hair behind her ear.

"You really hurt me Tatiana, but that doesn't mean that I can't forgive you for your mistake. We all make them and I'd be a liar if I said that I haven't, we learn from them and eventually grow from them. You will always be one of the most cherished friends that I have ever had on this tour and I'm so glad that we got the chance to get to know each other better." Tears were forming in her brown eyes as she pulled me in for one last embrace.

"Thank you Anna, for everything. I have to get going, I'm supposed to be checked out by now. I'll miss you." My throat was beginning to clog up from the upcoming sobs I was about to present.

"I'll miss you too T." She grabbed her bags behind her and made her way to the elevator before turning back.

"And Anna? Tell Michael that I'm sorry, for everything." I nodded my head as she entered the elevator, leaving me in utter heartbreak. I released my sobs once the doors closed, only to feel a hand being rested on my shoulder.

"It's going to be alright." Michael soothed. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulder.

"It's just hard to say goodbye." He rubbed my shoulders as he brought me back to the room.

"I know it is, but I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere." Although it didn't make me feel any better, I'm still grateful to have such a wonderful man in my life who cares for me and supports me in everything that I do.

"I know." Michael bent his head down to my height as he kissed my lips softly. Butterflies formed in my stomach from that one kiss.

"Here." Michael turned away from me and went to grab a piece of paper from his bags.

"What is it?" I looked down to see a phone number on it.

"It's Tatiana's phone number. She gave it to me a while back but I never called her. You can have it so whenever you get tired of hanging around me all of the time, you can give her a call." I thanked him tremendously as I kissed his cheek in thanks.

"Do you want to go do something today? As an official couple?" Michael asked me. I pondered my options for a moment before settling on my decision,

"Let's do it!"

...

"Try this!" Michael handed me a cup filled with coco-cola. Visiting the Coco-Cola museum is a complete must when coming to Atlanta, so we decided to spend the day just touring the museum.

"What did you put in this?" I asked as I wiped my mouth in disgust.

"Every flavor." The drink tasted like bitter sweet trash.

"That is disgusting." Michael laughed as he tried to get me to drink more, resulting in the cup falling on my top.

"Good job Michael!" What made everything worse was that it soaked my shirt to the point where you could see through it.

"Put this on, I'll get you something else to put on when we get to the arena." I glared at him as I slid on his letterman's jacket.

"I've had an amazing day with you, even when I spilled my drink on you." Michael said as he stared at my soaked top in amusement.

"You're gonna pay for this Michael!" I said seriously. "But me too, I'm just going to miss Tatiana." Michael sighed heavily as he held the door open for me. At least the arena wasn't that far from where the museum was located which made things a lot easier since it was pouring.

"I know you will, but it was all for the best baby. Remember I gave you her number for a reason." He wrapped his arm around me as we rushed through the pouring rain. We sprinted to the cross walk but were stopped when cars began to pass by, leaving us standing in the pouring rain.

"Come on!" Michael grabbed my hand, leading me farther down the sidewalk to cross over to the arena side. Once we crossed over, Michael led me under a shelter behind the arena to avoid getting any wetter than we were.

"At least the spot on my shirt isn't as noticeable anymore." I held out my shirt to see the spot fading in from the wetness of the rain. I couldn't help but notice Michael's hard stare on my now completely see through shirt as we stood there.

"You still look beautiful." He caressed my wet cheek with his hand as he moved closer to me. The space between our bodies lessened when Michael backed me up against a wall behind me.

"Michael..." He pressed his lips to mine as we stood there alone with no one around to watch us in our moment of privacy. I let my hands travel up his back towards his hair while he deepened the kiss. His hands slid under my legs, lifting me up as I wrapped them around his waist. The kiss began to get more aggressive the longer we kissed in the rain. I couldn't stop the feeling of desire from bursting inside of me, just from his touch. This man does wonders to me and it felt amazing.

"W-We should get inside before you catch a cold Anna." Michael said to me after we parted. He set me down but kept a firm grip on my hips, not letting me go for a second.

"Yeah, this rain doesn't look like it's going to light up any time soon." My legs were shaking from the aftershock of the kiss we had shared together. Michael grabbed my hand and led me into the backstage area of the arena. It was so quiet back there since there wasn't anyone to cause any commotion, including Frank. I looked across the hallway in sadness to see an empty room that had belonged to Tatiana. Pain and loneliness filled my heart for I knew that there wasn't going to be anyone else on this tour to replace her as my best friend.