"To ... possibilities."

Frank smiled and drank.

"So, Mr. Williams, how can I help you?"

"Please call me Bill."

"And I'm Frank."

"So Frank. I noticed you were here a couple weeks ago and now you have returned. I can only assume it has something to do with the government's plans for relocation."

Frank sat back in his chair.

"Can I be honest with you, Bill? Without fear of repercussions?"

Bill nodded.

"Noting leaves this table."

"The Minister of Environment contracted me to come here and check out any possible environmental impacts that the filtration systems here in the Bay may be having."

"You are referring to the sewer treatment system and the water filtration."

Frank nodded.

"That and any other discrepancies that I can find. The fish plant for instance and the gas station."

"This is pertaining to the cost of cleaning up the environment once the Bay is closed down, I would assume?"

"One would think," Frank answered.

"But there just seems to be something else there."

Bill was intrigued.

"Like what?"

"I don't really know. I took readings the last time I was here, at both the sewer and the water facilities and I submitted them directly to the Minister.

I guess he isn't satisfied with them, so he asked me to come back here and do some more tests and a little more digging."

"Are the results within government guidelines?"

Frank nodded.

"Barely, but it is my opinion that both systems are more than capable of continuing to operate within government standards, until the Bay is shut down."

"And if they weren't?"

Frank shrugged.

"If they weren't then there would be an environmental impact study done, very quickly and the closure of Tuckamore Bay could be fast tracked."

"How so?"

"Bill, they could walk in here and shut down the sewer treatment facility and the water treatment facility and then the village would be deemed unfit for human occupation."

"And the residents would be forced to leave."