*Request for DaydreamingofJano* Beau Girls

Imagine this Joselin...

"So bored..." Beau fake yawned waiting to see your response.

Beau was the idiotic team leader of your group. You were standing there presenting your idea to him and that's all he could blurt out?!

"Continuing on with what I was saying..." You began but he only butted in again.

"Listen... Wait what's your name?" He asked squinting his eyes.

"Fucking asshole..." You muttered to yourself.

"Is that really your name?" He laughed.

"Check it out, her name is fucking asshole!" Beau began laughing but everyone just shook their heads at him.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE BEAU, YOU NEVER LISTEN! LOOK AT YOU, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY NAME!" You scream at him throwing your planning papers in his face.

"I hope you fail, you're a shit leader anyway..." You said before walking out of the building and slamming the door.

"JOSELIN WAIT!" Beau's voice came from behind you. He knew your name alright.

"Joselin...." Beau paused.

"What was the line again?" He said seconds later.

"CUT!" The director yelled in our ears.

"Good work, intense. But remember that line Beau?" The director said patting his shoulder.

"You know this line Beau!" You smile it him. He looked into your eyes and smiled in sudden realisation.

"I love you." He laughed hugging you tight.

"I love you too Beau!" You blushed kissing him on the lips.

"Alright, we'll call it a day!" The camera crew decided.

"Before we leave Joselin, I never want to see us argue like that again." Beau laughed putting his coat around you as you walked out into the cold night.

"We won't! Don't worry." You laugh.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Authors Note:
Hope you liked it Joselin!!! Thank you so much for the reads and votes, I haven't been grateful enough!

I love you all so much and I hope you have a great Christmas! Xx

🎅🎄🎁🎊🎉🎇💝🎈

More imagines to come today. For now Good night! ❤️