*Request for Broadwayismyname* Luke Girls

Imagine this Broadway...

This was shit. You thought to yourself... Why was Luke taking so long in the bathroom?

It's been almost half an hour. How long does it take a guy to piss? You got up and began to walk down to where his room was.

"Luke are..." You began but instantly stopped.

Luke was sitting there on his bed with another girl.

"I'm sorry... Is this your step sister or something?" You asked confused.

"No, I'm his girlfriend." The girl said looking you up and down.

"But... I'm his girlfriend." You say staring at the girl in the rudest way possible.

There was a moment silence until Luke got up.

"Broadway..." He looked at you and his eyes looked dark and scary.

"Shut up! I don't care, I don't love you anymore. You can keep that sket. She doesn't know what she's in for!" You screamed almost crying.

"No! Broadway don't cry! Please..." Luke said trying to grab your arm.

"You think I'd cry because of you? Hah, please you're a waste of my time." You say shoving past him and laughing to yourself.

You walked downstairs from his hotel room and out into the road. As much as you wanted to not cry and be strong, Luke was the world to you. You couldn't believe you let him go. You should've stayed, your brain would think.

But then again who would want to date someone who didn't love them back? Not you.

You walked back home, wrecking and throwing anything out that reminded you of Luke. Like your prom photo and the little fort you made from duvets in your room earlier that week.

You gazed at your new room. Everything looked better. Without him.

Luke's P.O.V

Broadway. What can I say about her. She's hot. She's beautiful. She smiles no matter what. And this perfect girl was once mine. Til I ruined it.

Shit,what was I thinking, I needed to get her. I love Broadway. I'm not gonna let her go this easily.

I won't give up on you Broadway.

End of P.O.V

A year went past and you had completely forgotten about Luke altogether. It was summer again and you were in Australia visiting family.

You walk out of Melbourne International Airport and wait for a taxi.

You manage to find one but realise you have no Australian dollars.

"Shite!" You whispered to yourself.

"Can I help you?" A voice said from your left.

There was Luke sitting there drinking some Starbucks with a hoodie on.

"No it's fine I'll walk." You stated blank faced.

"I'll pay, don't worry." He smiled weakly.

"Whatever," you sighed.

Luke hopped into the taxi with you.

"So how you been Broadway?" He asked sitting opposite you.

"I've been fine... Better." You say staring out the window at the now sunset blue sky.

You plugged in your earphones before he could say anything else.

You missed him so much. You just wanted him to hold you again but then again he probably hated you.

As soon as the taxi stopped you reached for the door really quickly. Luke following close behind you.

"Broadway I'll get your bags." He said nodding at you.

"Luke..." You begin.

"Yeah." He said lifting your bag up.

"Erm. I miss you." You said nervously.

"Really? I thought you hated me?" He said his face lighting up all of a sudden.

"I love you though," You say.

"I love you more Broadway, will you ever forgive me?" Luke whispers in your kissing your neck.

"I'll never let you go again," he said holding your hand.

You hugged him tightly and from that day on you never let each other down.

Authors Note:

Aw go Broadway and Luke!!!
💋Cuties x