*Request for jaisbae03* Beau Girls

"And over here we have a sleeping Beau..." You said filming a clueless Beau whilst zooming into his face.

"Hey Beau! Wake up! Say hi to the camera." You said tapping his face.

"What?" He said in his deep, groggy morning voice.

"Say hi!" You said smiling at him.

"Stop filming..." He begged trying to grab your camera.

"Why? Just say hi!" You laughed at him losing patience. He grabbed your wrist suddenly making you collapse on the bed beside him.

"Faizah, why do you do this to me?" He laughed taking the camera off you.

"Beau! Why are you filming me now? Give it back." You whined trying to grab it off him.

"Do you know what I love about you Faizah?"

"What is it?" You replied annoyed and frustrated that he took your camera. You tried covering your face the best you could.

"Don't cover you face, I love everything about you, okay? You're perfect Faizah." He said out of the blue.

"Beau," You smiled blushing. You felt good that he loved you and he wasn't ashamed to tell anyone.

"Now go make me a sandwich." He stated changing tones all of a sudden. Your smile dropped instantly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" You yelled getting off the bed and throwing a teddy of yours at Beau.

You stormed into the kitchen and grabbed some bread.

"Wow that was qui-" Beau began but he didn't get to finish as you began throwing bread at him.

"Don't fucking ask me to make a sandwich dick." You said grabbing more bread and throwing it at him. He was still filming you and couldn't stop laughing at your facial expression.

"Faizah, I was joking. It was a dare okay?" He started laughing even more as you stopped throwing bread at him.

"You're so mean," you pouted whacking him.

"Faizah, I'll always love you," He smiled kissing your cheek making sure the camera was facing you two. You smiled hugging him until he said:

"...even if you don't know how to make a sandwich."

"BEAU!" You screeched beginning to chase him around the house.

But you both knew you loved each other... More than Beau loved sandwiches.

Author's Note:

I'm so weird wtf! Why did this have to have sandwiches as a prompt?! What is wrong with me?!

Sorry Faizah but I hope you enjoyed it!!! ❤️

I'll try my best on the next one hopefully hehehe

See you soon 😘