James Girls 2

Author's Note: Sorry for not doing any ages I haven't had that much time. I will also be uploading the next chapter for my fan fic in a day or too so yup xx 💕 enjoy

You and James recently broke up and the whole fandom was literally shattered.

Although James said he still loved you he just wasn't showing it. He was embarrassed, annoyed and always upset when he was around you it was obvious he either didn't like you or want you near him anymore.

One morning you woke up to a kazillion snapchats from James. Each was a picture of him and different parts of 'Let her go' by passenger. You thought it was cute but James would do that for any girl you thought.

The next day you got Twitter notifications because James tweeted you saying a short rhyme he made up which according to fan girls was perfect!!!

You missed school quite a lot because you weren't well and in hospital. That's when James finally decided to visit you.

"(Y/N) I miss you," he said to you looking down at you on the hospital bed.

"No James, you don't!" You reply upset.

"But honestly I just want my baby back, you're the only girl that I love and ever will. I just thought you were too perfect for me." James replied gripping your hand tight.

You smile for the first time in ages....