Luke Girls 6

Author's note: Are you guys prepared for a twit cam and 5 follow sprees?!!! holy kaffuful ahah. xx😘 I'm scared that I won't get a follow but here's a Luke imagine.

Imagine

You have never really spoken to Luke although you were in the same classes at school. Lets say you like him... a lot but he didn't really notice you.

Today was the day him and the boys were doing twitcams and follow sprees. You wished Luke could follow you so you could atleast try for him to notice your direct messages.

As the twitcam loaded up you rted Luke's tweet and he followed you immediately! You smile fangirling of course. He also favourited a picture of you that you posted a whole back. Maybe he did remember you.

"Guys we're gonna be calling some fans!!! Tweet us phone numbers!" Jai said.

You didn't know to do it or not. But why not?

You posted it and they started dialling.

Your phone rang.

"Hello..." You say nervously praying it was them.

"Heyyyyy it's Luke!" They say into the phone.

"Oh my gosh... I can't breathe!" You squeal into the phone.

"(Y/N) I miss you..." He says blowing a kiss onto the screen.

"You remember me?" You ask confused.

"But how could I ever forget you?" He asks.

Author's Note:

Yeah it's short. Just wanna say good luck I hope you all get 5/5 on today's follow sprees. For those of you who don't know ALL the boys are doing a follow spree today 12:30pm LA time.

If you're in UK they're 8 hours behind us😘

For those of you who get followed ilysm you deserve it and for those of you with 5/5 and 6/5 BITCH IS YOU BEYONCÉ 🍭 ILYSM

SEE YAYYYAYYAYAYAY💕