Luke Girls 5

Luke tweets:"I can't wait to see all of you on tour again, I'm gonna make you have a good time ;)"

You sigh as you read it because you know you can't be there. You have had cancer for the past few years. Your friends are all going to see them but you can't it sucks.

Luckily you are in Melbourne so every time they come here your friends get you some signed merch. This time it was different, you didn't have long left to live😢.

Your friends told you they had a surprise for you one day. You were excited but careless at the same time as you had to spend the last few days of your life in a hospital.

But then in came those five boys who changed your life. The ones who stopped you from self harm. Your escape from reality. But now this was real. You couldn't help but break down. They each cuddled giving a little something.

You told them that Luke was your favourite so Luke took you on a day out. You took a long and quiet stroll along the beach with him getting an ice cream. And he was your first proper kiss.
"I love you Luke," You say.

"I love you more my precious, (Y/N)"

You walked back to the hospital laughing smiling as he tweeted you and flirted with you. You loved every minute. You were so grateful the boys came and met you.
Luke said: "I'll never find anyone like you, nobody can replace you. You're mine forever..." He smiled as he held your hand while you were on the bed. They all took one last picture with you and you cried.

You love them so much. They made you smile for the last time as they unfortunately watched you take your last, peaceful and final breath.

Author's Note:
Blame Lana Del Rey for this imagine lol. but then blame Bruno Mars for the other.